Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Multi-talented people...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you know anyone who is multi-talented, and when I say 'talented', I don't really mean thing's like being able to juggle etc.

For example, if any of you have heard of a DJ called Matt Hardwick, well, he's a top DJ, he's got a master's degree in Law, and he used to play for Sheffield Wednesday football club.

Now that's multi-talented!

Comments

• Options
    Also, if you look at Arnold Schwarzenegger, he is the number 1 bodybuilder of all time, he has a degree in Economics, has conquered the film industry, and is now gonna run for govenor of California.

Anyway, are there any multi-talented (non-famous) people out there?
  • Options
    I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time. Now thats multi-talented :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time. Now thats multi-talented :thumb:

Omg I was about to post the exact same comment *twilight zone style music*

So, I think that proves that I am multi-talented. I am a phenomenal mind reader, and um...play the saxyphone :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Omg I was about to post the exact same comment
    Woah. We are teh best tbh :thumb:

Heh, that makes me psychic too :D
  • Options
    all men are multitalented! :D
  • Options
    i can scratch my arse and pick my nose at the same time and ...switch hands.
  • Options
    I can already see where this thread is going... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Super_Chicken
    all men are multitalented! :D

yea they can breathe and be arseholes at the same time
  • Options
    hmm

i was w8in for some1 to say sumthin like that.. thanks rockerchick
  • Options
    Originally posted by crescendo
    I can already see where this thread is going... :rolleyes:
    cos it's yours crescendoo i did try to think of spitting and smoking but i'm tired ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i can scratch my arse and pick my nose at the same time and ...switch hands.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    cos it's yours crescendoo i did try to think of spitting and smoking but i'm tired ...
    spitting??? :confused:
  • Options
    Also, if you look at Arnold Schwarzenegger, he is the number 1 bodybuilder of all time, he has a degree in Economics, has conquered the film industry, and is now gonna run for govenor of California.

Dolph Lundgren attended the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. He received a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in 1982, and the next year was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to MIT.

I thinks he's pretty multi-talented!!
  • Options
    My dad is multi-talented. He trained as a joiner so he can make cupboards and desks and pretty much anything we need in the house. then he got his degree and is now a uni lecturer in computer science (so he was always handy for help with my A Level maths). and he flies gliders, and has taken me up in one a couple of times. and um, he dances badly

:)
  • Options
    I find that most brainy people are just brainy, and that's it. They haven't got many other talents e.g. physical of social talents.
    Most of the people in my maths class are pretty boring. They don't know much about sport, music etc. They're just brainy, and that's it.

Also, people that are talented physically (e.g. footballers etc) aren't very brainy.

There are obviously loads of exceptions, which is what this thread is about.
  • Options
    I find that most brainy people are just brainy, and that's it. They haven't got many other talents e.g. physical of social talents.
    Most of the people in my maths class are pretty boring. They don't know much about sport, music etc. They're just brainy, and that's it.

Also, people that are talented physically (e.g. footballers etc) aren't very brainy.

There are obviously loads of exceptions, which is what this thread is about.

Hmm. Well in that case, my brother is very intellectual with mathsy electronicy sciencey computery things, but is also an incredible drummer. Does that count?