Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Woa! Personal!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    yaddayaddayadda

feeding the troll only keeps him alive and well

I'm not a troll. :cool:
    Originally posted by monocrat

Only a complete fool allows crap on the Internet to bother them.:) [/B]

Thank you for admiting you posted crap.

Im not a fool, im just a human who does have feelings. I would also think in that case im not the only fool on these internet boards, but you would know nothing about that would you :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by monocrat
    So what if her 'father' is disabled!

I'm impressed.

In a thread where LadyJane has suggested restraint you post such a comment. Firstly insinuation by the inverted commas around the word father, and then by the complete lack of compassion shown.

I actually feel sorry for you. You clearly feel the need to antagonise, you may not seem to understand why your "crap" (as you describe it) affects people but you know that it does and so you just keep on posting more.

It's THAT which make you troll-like.
    I hate it when forums go all argumentative and turn into a bickerfest, i just either stay out of that particular sections and or threads or either stay away for a while then come back when it has calmed down
    Unfortunately it seems like every forum turns into a bickerfest every once in a while which is a real shame IMO
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    I'm impressed.

In a thread where LadyJane has suggested restraint you post such a comment. Firstly insinuation by the inverted commas around the word father, and then by the complete lack of compassion shown.

I actually feel sorry for you. You clearly feel the need to antagonise, you may not seem to understand why your "crap" (as you describe it) affects people but you know that it does and so you just keep on posting more.

It's THAT which make you troll-like.

I doubt it. :cool:
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    Shut up all of you.

Why?
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Thank you for admiting you posted crap.

Im not a fool, im just a human who does have feelings. I would also think in that case im not the only fool on these internet boards, but you would know nothing about that would you :rolleyes:

No, I'm not a fool.

Smarter, stronger...all round superior!!!!!! :cool: :cool:
This discussion has been closed.