Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

rolling a joint

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I hope this isn't a really stupid question but if it is, its because I'm only a beginner with cannabis :p .

My question is this, is it possible to roll a joint without using tabbaco? Whenever i've smoked weed its in joints ppl have rolled using rizlas and a mixture of tabacco and weed. But health wise, i know it would be better for me if i wasnt smokin tabbaco...

Thanks,
Oksirue

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep, it's fine with grass, no problem there. Thats usually how Americans smoke it. However, i'm not too sure it'd work with resin, i don't think it'd burn too well.
    smoke em pure.... if you can afford it!
    Thanks for your replys. Yeah, i think i much prefer the idea of smoking pure. But how much weed will i need to buy for one joint? about how much would it cost? Its just i've never rolled a joint myself b4, usually my friends let me toke theirs...
    I would love to smoke joints pure instead of having to use tobacco all the time but i can't, dosen't really bother me, i just use a weaker type of tobacco mostly.

I wouldn't try and smoke a pure resin joint, hot rock kingdom :eek:
    but a pure skunk joint would be much better and would burn okay, unlike resin.
    Originally posted by OksiruE
    Thanks for your replys. Yeah, i think i much prefer the idea of smoking pure. But how much weed will i need to buy for one joint? about how much would it cost? Its just i've never rolled a joint myself b4, usually my friends let me toke theirs...

a good even spread all over the skin would be fine if your using tobacco as a feg gives it a base for rolling, nice fat one's...but just put a load of skunk in if your using skunk until it's fat enough to roll up.

Learn to roll.