Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Banning smoking?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by monocrat
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can I assault people who offend me too?

:lol::lol::lol:

Too rich......
    yes ...if your willing to face the consequenses.
  • Options
    No thanks, I don't want a criminal record.

Also, I think most would say that physically harming others is immoral, or have you never heard of that? :rolleyes:

It's funny that I get rebuked for condoning bullying, yet otehrs think they can hit people. Fundamentally there is no difference!!!!! :cool:
  • Options

Can I assault people who offend me too?

I will ask that question to you.

Can I assault people who offend me? I mean people like you who seem to think its funny being made disabled over night like my Dad. People like you with a fucking warped sense of humour.

Your laughing, smiley face was used unappropriately, you found it fucking hilarious didnt you.......why else use the :lol: :cool:

Once a prat always a MONOprat !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is just the Internet. People with schizophrenic morals and weak characters don't phase me. ;):p
  • Options
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is just the Internet. People with schizophrenic morals and weak characters don't phase me. ;):p

Its not just the internet, for fucks sake im a real person with feelings. Just like the disabled people you try to make joke off !!!!!!
  • Options
    Yes I believe EVERYBODY has rights.
    Other than the right not to be bullied, judging by your comments in other threads...

Clueless.
  • Options
    No thanks, I don't want a criminal record.

Also, I think most would say that physically harming others is immoral, or have you never heard of that? :rolleyes:

It's funny that I get rebuked for condoning bullying, yet otehrs think they can hit people. Fundamentally there is no difference!!!!! :cool:
    well i've already got the record so no problem there.
    i don't normaly go round hitting people but for a disabled person who felt highly embarresed and insulted i'd make an exception.
    if you can treat someone who can't fight back like shit i'll be the knight in shining armour and knock the teeth out in as gentlemanly a manner as possible ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Its not just the internet, for fucks sake im a real person with feelings. Just like the disabled people you try to make joke off !!!!!!

Yes it is.

:lol::naughty:
  • Options
    Yes it is.

:lol::naughty:

so your even sadder than I thought you were.

Why then do I have friends if its just the internet? why do i have daily conversations with people from the internet?

and STOP using that fucking smiley to take the piss out of me.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Right, I have closed this thread because this has gone far enough. Those involved have been PM'd and warned. This is supposed to be a debating forum not a pub brawl. Keep it nice!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.