Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Should your own dick size vary?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've never really thought about this till now...

All the girls i've been woth have said im pretty well hung (but then don't they all), but lately I haven;t been feeling like shagging much. Going through a dull spell I guess. Anyway, during this when I am having some sex - My dick is still getting hard - But it doesnt seem as "fat" as usual. It doesn;'t seem to be as big as usual basically.

Is it usual for it to vary? i./e. if im not feeling as aroused or up for it as usual I can still get aroused but its just not pumping as much blood in as usual?

Comments

• Options
    I think this happened to me for a while, I thought I may have been imagining it.

Now I'm having regular sex again it seems to have gone back to normal :)
  • Options
    It's perfectly normal.
  • Options
    it's perfectly normal don't worry about it sir cum. Happens to everyone. You trying to tell me that ya dick don't change sizes ever time ya have an errection, everyones does.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    You trying to tell me that ya dick don't change sizes ever time ya have an errection, everyones does.

It tends to be when I just have sex or wank its small, but when I do those 2 activities and imagine you bent over a table asking to be given a hard shafting - Its suddenly big!

No seriously. I have noticed it before, but coz its happened recently I thought to ask you lovely people.
  • Options
    Re: Should your own dick size vary?
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    but lately I haven;t been feeling like shagging much.
    :eek: omg!

i've been thinking about your query, and maybe cocks are like other parts of the body in the fact that if its not regularly excercised it will get fat.

mmm but that completely contradicts your situation...:confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    imagine you bent over a table asking to be given a hard shafting - Its suddenly big!

corrrrrrr :naughty: works for me ;)
  • Options
    I know what u have to do!

Dont masterbate or think about girls for that matter for about a week.. lol.. and then start thinkin really dirty again.. ul get turnt on by a stiff breeze.. garaentee you.. yyou will have the biggest woody uv eva had :cool: ... its all good
  • Options
    Yeh but I can't stop thinking about sex. I mean every girl in Britain must be fucked off with me ogglign their tits and ass by now.

Candy - No win situation if that was the case! The more you use your cock the slimmer is gets. Any girls for some spaghetti loving? ;)