Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Omg! Omg! His Mom Caught Us Doing It!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So my boyfriend got back from Vegas and we hadnt seen eachother for a while. After we made love, we were just cuddling and all of a sudden we hear someone coming down the stairs. i was so scared. so i pulled the covers over me and hoped it was just one of his friends.

BUT. . . it was his mom!! omg! how embarassing. so we were both naked, in his bed. me and my bf are a few years apart and both our parents were very cautious for us because the age barrior. so opened the door and saw us both in his bed. her first words were "jordyn, what are you wearing under the covers?" i was thinking i could lie and say i had clothes on, but then i knew she would be like "prove it." so i just said "um.. socks?" and she replied "what else?" and i said "nothing else." then she said "jordyn im gonna kill you." (i dont think she meant it, etleast thats what I THINK :nervous: ) so she said "theres kids upstairs. jared friends and andrews friends are up there and your doing this while they are in the same house." (jared and andrew are his brothers) after she left, i was so terrified so i started getting dressed and i told me boyfriend that we shud go to my house. he said "my mom isnt mad. remember, our moms are different, my mom is cool, she doesnt care." (my mom is a psycho) its not like im afraid of his mom, im just a little paranoid now because its going to be so awkward since she caught us. his mom hated his past girlfriend and she caught them alot. he told me that as well as "my mom likes you so much more." but i cant help but think his mom likes his ex because she was a year older and im 3 yrs. younger

She would always say "now dont do anything funny." (meaning, dont have sex because she is scared my bf might go to jail if my parents found out anything)

what i was wondering was, what should i do?? now im a bit scared to go to his house in fear of seeing his mom and those awkward moments. I told him we need to cool it down a bit (meaning to not have sex more than we talk) I just feel really embarassed because we got caught. :( anyone have suggestions??? im open for anything...

* hides in corner* :blush: :nervous: :(

Comments

• Options
    Oh she'll be probably pleased that her little angel has found someone to bone. Don't sweat it.

Mums only start to worry if they think the "little hussy" is leading their lad astray or using him. As long as you dont give off that impressions.

Then again if she seems kool then maybe she has walked in on him and other girls...
  • Options
    Oh dear! better read this quick!
    :o
  • Options
    Apologise profusely and tell her it won't happen again, then try to carry on with her as normal. Just be polite demure, and not a little hussy who's leading her son astray!
  • Options
    So I talked to him this morning and he said that his mom was laughing about it. after she came down, she went upstairs and was having a big laugh with his dad about it. The only reason she was concerned was because his brothers were in the house upstairs and if they were to catch us. but he said he told her "jordyn thinks you hate her now, so you have to say something to her." eek... i am very good at avoiding confrontations. i grew up with my parents telling me that sex was bad. only morally dirty people did it. so thats why my reactions to getting caught are kinda extreme because i grew up having a bit of fear towards adults and i didnt think his mom would be cool about it. hopefully this whole thing will blow over.
  • Options
    Re: Omg! Omg! His Mom Caught Us Doing It!
    Originally posted by Jordyn
    She would always say "now dont do anything funny." (meaning, dont have sex because she is scared my bf might go to jail if my parents found out anything)

I take it by your above comment that you are not quite 16 then??

Anyway regardless of that you must have been mad doing it while his brothers have got mates round, ok i admit me and my gf do it when 14 yr old bro has mates round but hey they all kip downstairs where as my bedroom is upstairs. Am i the only smart person here who has a sex life just do what i did as soon as me and my gf started having sex, get a bolt or lock of some kind on the old bedroom door. You may argue that it would be obvious what your up2 when the door is locked but all you have to say is that your getting undressed\dressed, simple!
  • Options
    It doesn't sound like she thinks you're a hussy at all, but she's got to make sure he sets a good example to his little brothers. My mum's the same, she knows I'm having sex with my boyfriend and it doesn't really bother her, but if she EVER caught me doing it with my 9 year old brother in the house she'd be furious.

In future don't do it with kids in the house, or at least lock the door somehow. And don't feel like you're dirty or slutty, it's just natural. If it would make you feel better, apologise to his mum and say that you're embarrassed about it and it won't happen again. Otherwise I think you can just leave it and make sure you don't get caught next time!
  • Options
    Yea, so a few days have gone by and when I see his mom. She is like "so do you have socks on today jordyn?" (in a sarcastic voice) and she said she will get me socks for my birthday and christmas too. ( when she caught us together, she asked what i was wearing and i said "socks" and she said "what else?" and i said "nothing else." ) so now im gonna get never-ending sarcastic remarks from her and his dad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jordyn
    Yea, so a few days have gone by and when I see his mom. She is like "so do you have socks on today jordyn?" (in a sarcastic voice) and she said she will get me socks for my birthday and christmas too. ( when she caught us together, she asked what i was wearing and i said "socks" and she said "what else?" and i said "nothing else." ) so now im gonna get never-ending sarcastic remarks from her and his dad.

Say to her "forget the socks, but your son could do with a bumper pack of condoms - He can't afford his own and I don't think you want to be a granny just yet do ya?"
  • Options
    I'm sorry, and i don't mean to be a bore, but his mum has a good point if you are udner 16 because her son could easily be prosecuted for under age sex and that ain't funny for him. Tho we seem much older than our yrs sometimes the law will still have u.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Charlie'dAngel
    her son could easily be prosecuted for under age sex and that ain't funny for him.

Well he made the choice to have sex with her. If it bothered him *that* much he wouldn't be shagging her. :confused:
  • Options
    lock the door. :rolleyes: