Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Quest for the G!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey Hey!
Been with my girl for about 8 months now!
She's never cumed from sex, only oral!

We hav searched for her G-Spot many many times, but NO LUCK!
I've basically had my whole arm up there with a map looking for it! (that is exageration for those of u who dont have a sense of humour)

We just can't find it!
I can find a tiny bumb, but cud be a bundle of flesh.... just seems to do nothing!

She says some girl just dont cum from sex..... but i want her too

i have to find it!!

Comments

• Options
    Some women DON'T come from sex alone. Just ask her what she likes.
  • Options
    Info

This is a good factsheet for ya. Also check this thread all about G-spotting.
    ;)
  • Options
    i used to only be able to come from oral, but i feel so comfortable with my current b/f i can come doin whatever, i have an orgasm everytime we get down to it now :D
    i find though i can only come through sex if im flickin my bean while he's pumping one deep and hard inside me :naughty:
    hey it works for me ;)

i think only one guy has found my g spot though and that made me come just through sex alone and that was such an intense orgasm :D
  • Options
    If you're conducting a full-scale search for it, it's no wonder that she can't come. She's not going to be able to relax and enjoy it if all she's thinking is 'Is that it? No, wait, maybe it's there...'

Give up the 'quest' and try to help her relax and just enjoy what she's feeling. She doesn't necessarily have to orgasm from it, just ask her what feels nice, what she'd like to do best, and so on.

There are hundreds of tips about finding her G spot and making her orgasm, but the danger is that you'll become too clinical about it and stop having fun!