Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bdoom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last christmas I went to stay with my uncle, and my little four year old nephew, for who I had to get a present (its only manners). But I didn't know what to get him, I'd only met him a couple of times, didn't know what he was into, and, frankly, I'm not much good with kids. So I found myself wandering around woolworths, searching for something for him... and I just couldn't find anything. Eventually I bought him a 10,000 watt lightbulb... wrapped it up, and gave it to him on christmas day.

Well, he unwrapped it, and looked kinda dissapointed... the poor lil' fella didn't know what to do with it. So I plugged it in for him....

You should have seen his little face light up!

:>:>:> I do belive thats my new favourite joke.

Comments

• Options
    It's so sad I could cry.;)

hehehe I did enjoy that one.

I'm going to be giggling for awhile now:hyper:
  • Options
    Re: Bdoom
    Originally posted by Mindless all the way
    Last christmas I went to stay with my uncle, and my little four year old nephew, for who I had to get a present (its only manners). But I didn't know what to get him, I'd only met him a couple of times, didn't know what he was into, and, frankly, I'm not much good with kids. So I found myself wandering around woolworths, searching for something for him... and I just couldn't find anything. Eventually I bought him a 10,000 watt lightbulb... wrapped it up, and gave it to him on christmas day.

Well, he unwrapped it, and looked kinda dissapointed... the poor lil' fella didn't know what to do with it. So I plugged it in for him....

You should have seen his little face light up!

:>:>:> I do belive thats my new favourite joke.
    what you on then mindless ...at a guess i'd say DMT?
  • Options
    Much as I would love to join, I really don't think I get online enough to partake in such a thing. And I'd only whoop your asses anyway... you'd end up hating me.

This on works best if you say it out loud, but never mind...

Whats a shitzu?
    Its a zoo with no animals!

I kill me...

And M'roll, I'm on a roll. Bdoom. Its a granary malt roll.

I really must find my coat now.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Bdoom
    Originally posted by RNT
    hello young sir...I am thinking you should join my fantasy football league too :thumb:
    RNT ...what kind o name is that anyway ...where was i? sorry mate but all i know about football is beckham is married to a posh bird and has moved house.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mindless all the way

And M'roll, I'm on a roll. Bdoom. Its a granary malt roll.

you now owe me royalties for using the word roll.