Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I-c2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there, I'm trying to find some info about a drug that we have come across recently. We have been told it's call I-C2 (Isee2 not really sure how to spell it).

It's a small white pill with an 'i' stamped on the back. It kind of has the same effect as 'E', bit with a trippy effect like 'LSD'.

Also they're not cheap.

Has anyone else come across something similar?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like an E but cut with some LSD .... which I've had before. But don't know anything by that name.
    Yeah, I thought that, but it's been said on the site before that it's very rare to get LSD in Pills coz it doesn't travel well, or last long or something like that. (my memory is useless).
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Teagan
    Sounds like an E but cut with some LSD .... which I've had before. But don't know anything by that name.

I've had E pills and I've had microdots (small LSD pills). I have never heard of E being cut with LSD though and rather doubt their existance.

Someone had recently being trying to sell me soem 2CI which could very well be the same as this IC2 :chin: apperanltly it's simialr to 2CB. Bongbudda is the man to ask - he's like a walking drug encyclopedia! :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Yeah it's probably got something to do with 2C-I.

2C-B's the most well known of the 2C- phenethylamine series (they're all featured in PIHKAL by Alexander Shulgin), but it also includes 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-I, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7.

The dosage for 2C-I though is about 10-20 mg, which is considerably less than ecstasy at 100-150 mg. How big was the pill, like a lot smaller than an ecstasy or average?

I think the effects of 2C-I are similar to 2C-B (haven't tried either so will quote from erowid..), and include..

The effects of 2C-B have been described as a cross between the effects of LSD and MDMA, but that it is nothing like a combination of the two. It is mildly psychedelic, much less mind-expanding or disassociative than mushrooms or LSD, but much less directed than MDMA.

2C-B includes Open Eye Visual (OEV) effects which are usually described as crawling, shifting, or undulating, or cartooning. Closed Eye Visuals (CEVs) are present and increase with dosage. Many report a 'color shift' where objects seem to have red / green halos around them.

In general, 2C-B has a somewhat 'positive' mood push as well as a mild stimulant effect, but it is far less stimulating and far less forcefully positive than MDMA. Some people find they can sleep once the peak is over (about 60-90mins after the effects start).

2C-B at medium and low doses has the interested character that it is often quite easy to move into and out of -- that going from feeling very involved in the experience to feeling quite 'sober' can be very fast and sometimes unexpected.

Sooo...if what you had sounds like the above, I'm guessing it's 2C-I. Also according to erowid it's legal in the European Union, but prosecution could apply from possession/trafficking. Don't know if that's dated or still true.
    maybe it's just my area but around here i've never heard anyone offering these type of chemicals, just offered the main drugs people use...is it like this in most other area's or are these chemicals apart of the menu on friday night's.
    z0ma, I think you've hit the nail on the head. That sounds like them exactly.

They are pretty small compared to the average size of ecstasy pills.

Shogun, recentl, we've been able to find almost anything round here. We even found LSD last weekend, for the first time in ages.:crazyeyes

Thanks for your help guys.:)
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    This is a link to the page on erowid that has info on 2C-I.....
    Those pills are swiss, they are 16mg of 2C-i each, one being about a gentle dose.

I've heard mixed reports about 2C-i, mainly being that its a poor version of 2CB, it has the visuals but theres nothing to it, no depth what so ever.
    Also they are hard on the body and can cause serious digestive problems.