Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

So.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So how was everyones weekend? Anything exciting or life changing happened to anyone?

My weekend was ok. Got really drunk on friday night and done things I shouldn't have. Went to the pictures on Saturday and watched that Hearts, Hibs game yesterday.

Not very exciting but hey, I had a good laugh. :)

Comments

• Options
    I was gonna go out Friday night, but I couldn't be arsed and fell asleep anyway.

Saturday I went to the footie. Less said about that the better.

Sunday I watched the footie and Titanic and had a lazy day :)
  • Options
    Tried to run a small night on Friday. Turned into a few of us drinking too much. At least I got to meet VinylVicky and her mum. Saturday was recovering and yesterday was shopping and pub.
  • Options
    Aww. I cried at Titanic again last night :rolleyes: I'm so girly sometimes :yuck:
  • Options
    friday i went to see american pie the wedding (its really good if anyones wonderin i laughed so hard i cryed :lol: )
    saturday i stayed round my fellas and watched some of the nightmare on elm streets :D
    sunday night ummmmm i was a naughty girl but i wont go into that coz i wanna forget it :(
  • Options
  • Options
    didnt do much on saturday in fact it was a crap day. Sunday went to V2003, that was good fun, Spearhead were amazing, David Gray was fantastic and the red hot chilli peppers were absolutely manic. That bit was a nightmare people were practically trampling over each other, which was a shame since they were the main reason we wanted to go in the first place. We saw a bit of it though, and they were good. spent a fucking fortune though, so its beans on toast for the next year
  • Options
    My weekends been bloody boring. :)
  • Options
    hmm..friday..went to a 21st but had to go home early because..
    saturday..was in work at 7.30am till 4 then went shopping. didn't go out saturday night because...
    sunday...was in work at 9, came home at 1, went to bed, went back to work till 9 then came home again.

so..shit weekend.
  • Options
    Went out with the girlies on Friday night and paid extortionate amounts of money for drinks. Nothing Saturday. Spent all day lying on the grass and eating ice cream in Bournemouth gardens yesterday, the evening in the pub and then some time at the beach last night ;) Got in at 1 or 2ish this morning and had to be at work this morning for 8am. I am shattered :rolleyes:
  • Options
    On friday i went to see My Ruin at the Garage in London.On saturday i went to london again in the afternoon for a bit of shoppin on king's road before going out to dinner with my parents an some relatives.On sunday i worked. average weekend.
    xxx
  • Options
    boring as hell, tbh.

saturday i went to dewsbury with my boyfriend to look at flats for him.

sunday i just sat on the internet all day and watched family guy all night.

i lead such a riveting life.
  • Options
    traveled to greenwich on sat to see the girlfriend... then went to watch the new american pie film with her... went back to her house, stay there the night then went home sunday and went to work.....