Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bit of help if you please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Could somebody please make this smaller for me? Thankyou kindly :)

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    here u go xx
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cheers :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dammit why won't it work! I tried doing it as the URL and then I tried saving it and doing it like that but it said it wasn't a valid .gif file dammit! Pfft this is annoying me! Any ideas?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    off the subject...tis a nice piccie :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Dammit why won't it work! I tried doing it as the URL and then I tried saving it and doing it like that but it said it wasn't a valid .gif file dammit! Pfft this is annoying me! Any ideas?
    Save it to your own PC and then choose to upload it from there
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    off the subject...tis a nice piccie :thumb:

    Yeh I know great innit :) I got it as my pic on MSN but it won't work on here dammit!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skateside
    Save it to your own PC and then choose to upload it from there

    Tried that, that's when it said it wasn't a valid .gif file
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Undernath where you'd type the name to save it, below is another drop down thingy that says "file type" Choose .jpeg or something that thesite uses.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Undernath where you'd type the name to save it, below is another drop down thingy that says "file type" Choose .jpeg or something that thesite uses.

    But when I look at the file in my PC it says it's a .gif file :confused:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try this...i changed the file type.
Sign In or Register to comment.