Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The Hours

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone heard of this movie?
The Hours.

I have seen an advert for it, and have the soundtrack from the movie, but I don't know much about the movie itself.
I have been on the lookout to see if it is in the cinemas, but I can't see it, but I also can't find it in any shops on video or DVD. If anyone knows anything about it, could you let me know?
Also, does anyone know the basic plotline of the story?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    thanks Britjames. I so want to see this movie. Does anyone know where I can see it? I know it is out to buy on video and DVD in America but does anyone know anything of its U.K release?
  • Options
    Had quite a large cinema release in the UK but that was a few months ago.

It's been available on DVD in America for a while - good disc actually and a great movie.

Any of the UK based import stores will be able to get you a copy, just make certain your dvd player is region 1 compatible.
  • Options
    I guess I'll have to wait then. I only have a region 2 player.
  • Options
    Well keep an eye out at smaller cinemas for a re-run or at large video stores like blockbuster - given the oscar success they might decide to release the rental version early