Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

racist bastard!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm barred from a pub i've been going in for years ...for being english! the new landlord of a pub i frequent will only have the welsh language spoken. two things will happen. he'll end up in the papers and his pub won't make any money.
third thing ...i might shit on his doorstep.

Comments

• Options
    Re: racist bastard!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i'm barred from a pub i've been going in for years ...for being english! the new landlord of a pub i frequent will only have the welsh language spoken. two things will happen. he'll end up in the papers and his pub won't make any money.

just go in and spit all over the place and people will think your speaking welsh anyuway :)
  • Options
    Thats the Welsh for you :mad:

And, of course, as theyre a minority any sort of discrimination is perfectly acceptable :rolleyes:
  • Options

go on shit on his doorstep, also send him a sheep to fuck
  • Options
    Re: Re: racist bastard!
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    hey i don't want to do this guy any favours ...
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: racist bastard!
    hey i don't want to do this guy any favours ...

can i have the sheep then?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: racist bastard!
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

OK then :confused:

*backs away slowly* :nervous:
  • Options
    you into green wellies and velcro gloves then char ?
  • Options

mmm lamb chops i think
  • Options
    i'm barred from a pub i've been going in for years

Your joking :eek:

Make sure he gets well deserved publicity, that'll teach him a lesson I think :mad:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: racist bastard!
    mmm lamb chops i think
    i know that ALL ...of YOU ...have had sheep dick ... sheep fanny and sheep arse.
    i also know that you've all kissed sheep lips ...because thats what your suasages are made of!
    ever seen a sheep with mascarra and lipstick on? they realy are asking for a good ramming ...
  • Options
    I thought our sausages were made of pig... anyway, thats fwucked about ur pub... I seriously would consider shitting thru the letterbox.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: racist bastard!
    ever seen a sheep with mascarra and lipstick on? they realy are asking for a good ramming ...

Delicious pun Mr Roll.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chav
    I thought our sausages were made of pig... anyway, thats fwucked about ur pub... I seriously would consider shitting thru the letterbox.
    believe me...even the best sausages are nothing more than bums and lips.
  • Options
    I bet the landlord can't even speak Welsh, and he's just barred you because you're far too intelligent.:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    I bet the landlord can't even speak Welsh, and he's just barred you because you're far too intelligent.:p
    well that would be a first wouldn't it ...bastard.
  • Options
    Go see the lawyer time methinks, don't worry about the costs the Daily Mail or The Sun would pay handsomely for the story I'm sure.

Best to go in with a good witness first to see you getting thrown out and hear the reason or better still some way of getting it in writing.

I wouldn't bother with revenge attacks as it sounds like you live in an area with few allies.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Go see the lawyer time methinks, don't worry about the costs the Daily Mail or The Sun would pay handsomely for the story I'm sure.

Best to go in with a good witness first to see you getting thrown out and hear the reason or better still some way of getting it in writing.

I wouldn't bother with revenge attacks as it sounds like you live in an area with few allies.
    what realy pisses me of BA is i'm married into a welsh family.
    the daily mirror here is the welsh daily mirror ...same as yours, in english ...few more regional stories for wales thats all. there are often extremely racist battles going on. the welsh nationlists, plaid cymru ...have likened the english to a disease similar to foot and mouth which must be eradicated. wales could not survive in the modern world without the english simply becuase of its geography and geology.
    these kinds of welsh inbreds are fortunately in the minority ...i do have allies and if the bastard doesn't change his tune soon he'll be waking up with a fucking horses head in his bed.
  • Options
    No Dogs, No Blacks No English, eh?

Scumbags. I think I have started posts with this about 5 times already, but I'll say it anyway. 'If you were Black and being racially abused' you could do something about it. But it is outside the socially-normal racism forms. Shame.
    Try bribing him with some sheep Beasiality though. That could get you back in.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    No Dogs, No Blacks No English, eh?

Scumbags. I think I have started posts with this about 5 times already, but I'll say it anyway. 'If you were Black and being racially abused' you could do something about it. But it is outside the socially-normal racism forms. Shame.
    Try bribing him with some sheep Beasiality though. That could get you back in.
    being black is fine ...as is oriental and asian ...it's being white english thats the problem. it all goes back about 900yrs when the white english beat the welsh up, nicked their land and built hundreds of castles ...
  • Options
    being black is fine

Damn straight.

Any Welshman who thinks they could be where they are today without the English is kidding themselves. While the English have taken away, they have also added.
    Meh, as my uncle always says " All extremists should be shot". :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: racist bastard!

And I thought the landlord was racist. I hate people saying that! HATE IT! But the landlord - prat. He's really gonna get so much business doing that :rolleyes:
  • Options
    what realy pisses me of BA is i'm married into a welsh family.
    the daily mirror here is the welsh daily mirror ...same as yours, in english ...few more regional stories for wales thats all. there are often extremely racist battles going on. the welsh nationlists, plaid cymru ...have likened the english to a disease similar to foot and mouth which must be eradicated. wales could not survive in the modern world without the english simply becuase of its geography and geology.
    these kinds of welsh inbreds are fortunately in the minority ...i do have allies and if the bastard doesn't change his tune soon he'll be waking up with a fucking horses head in his bed.

Aha in that case, make him an offer he can't refuse. Remember no one likes to sleep with the fishes. Capeesh! :cool:
  • Options
    shit in a bag, put it on his door step then set fire to it and watch wgat happens.