Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Baby stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I couldn't resist today, as i don't know the sex of the baby yet, its white look....

Heh you are probably thinking....yeah and?! But its exciting buyng stuff. :)

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awww. :D

    I love baby clothes. They're so cute and lovely. Get some little shoes!

    Are you going to find out about the sex or wait and be suprised?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ElysiumUnknown
    Awww. :D

    I love baby clothes. They're so cute and lovely. Get some little shoes!

    Are you going to find out about the sex or wait and be suprised?

    I'm gonna find out as there are hardly any unisex baby clothes around now, thats one reason. 16Th sept i have my scan & should find out then :).
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ickle baby socks are way cuter. :D I always go look at the teensy little baby shoes in shops. Not that I like babies, being evil and all. Grr. :mad: ahem.

    Whhhy do people wanna wait till the baby's born to find out what sex it is? I'd just wanna know right away. Like 'Oh yay, now I know to cover it in lots of pink crap and torture it with evil baby photos of it in said pink crap when it'd older. Mwaahaha'. Ah, I want a baby. For a day.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I'm gonna find out as there are hardly any unisex baby clothes around now, thats one reason. 16Th sept i have my scan & should find out then :).

    Ahh...what you hoping for? I suppose a healthy baby is what's most important though. :)

    Aww dresses are lovely though, but then again so are little sailor suits for boys!

    Buy one of those animal coats with a hood with ears, they're so cruel but so sweet.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ElysiumUnknown
    Ahh...what you hoping for? I suppose a healthy baby is what's most important though. :)

    Aww dresses are lovely though, but then again so are little sailor suits for boys!

    Buy one of those animal coats with a hood with ears, they're so cruel but so sweet.

    I'm not hoping for either, like you said just a healthy baby.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Ickle baby socks are way cuter. :D

    Ok they arent socks but they are little, just for you......
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awwww, they're so teeny weeny. :D Omg, Claire, stop it. :| I shudder to think what I'll be like when I have babies :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Awwww, they're so teeny weeny. :D Omg, Claire, stop it. :| I shudder to think what I'll be like when I have babies :eek2:

    Heh you will be taking lots of pictures, thats what you will be like :p. :).
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    little babies look loveliest in plain white babygros. I love tiny little babygros :D cuteness
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    little babies look loveliest in plain white babygros. I love tiny little babygros :D cuteness

    heh. yeah, until they get covered in cute baby sick :p

    they should make babygros in that off-white sick colour...
Sign In or Register to comment.