Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Karma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you beleive in Karma. Well, do you?

Discuss.

:thumb:

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Karma
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Do you beleive in Karma. Well, do you?

    Discuss.

    :thumb:

    was this here earlier :confused:
    someone go and search, im too stuffed :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wasnt this done earlier by Brian?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ha, what goes around comes around eh? :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Wasnt this done earlier by Brian?


    No, you fucking delerious or something?
    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    No, you fucking delerious or something?
    :p

    *sighs loudly* Delirious Hunai. :p But yes, you did have me thinking I was going mad for a bit then. :/
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't believe in a force like karma, but I believe we should all be as nice as possible to each other - where's the harm in that? You shouldn't need a 'motive' such as karma!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    *sighs loudly* Delirious Hunai. :p But yes, you did have me thinking I was going mad for a bit then. :/

    Can u just remember that cus its a darius song and hes 'so fit now hes had his hair cut' i believe you said :p

    Or i might be wrong, im not too up to date with darius
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Although I don't believe in fate, destiny, etc, I do believe that what goes around comes around. Not because of fate or destiny though, but because those people will one day meet their match, and get screwed over by someone else bigtime.

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Although I don't believe in fate, destiny, etc, I do believe that what goes around comes around. Not because of fate or destiny though, but because those people will one day meet their match, and get screwed over by someone else bigtime.

    Mr_Wobble ;)

    I agree!!!

    But the shit thing is that i have done somethings that i really hope dont come back to me , i did repent and BEG for forgiveness with the ppl that i did these terrible things too , so do you think that they will still come back to haunt me???:confused:


    love SG!!:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Chav
    Can u just remember that cus its a darius song and hes 'so fit now hes had his hair cut' i believe you said :p

    Or i might be wrong, im not too up to date with darius

    Chav babe, Did that actually make sense? :/ It might have done coz I've only just got up but I have read it so many times and it just dont make sense to me.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Chav babe, Did that actually make sense? :/ It might have done coz I've only just got up but I have read it so many times and it just dont make sense to me.


    Well ive only just got up from my nap... so ask me later :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm actually a big believer in karma and I base my life around it. In that I don't go out of my way to hurt anyone... and so on. Else it'll come back and bite me in the ass.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    i did repent and BEG for forgiveness with the ppl that i did these terrible things too , so do you think that they will still come back to haunt me???:confused:
    Depends. If you've changed since doing those "terrible things", and you're careful to watch out for people like yourself (as you used to be), then there's a chance you'll get away with it (so to speak).

    Repent! Repent sinner! :D:lol:

    Mr_Wobble ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.