Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

American Blackouts - Terroism?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Revelaing but hardly surprising. Its just as ive been saying all along about these corrupt Republican scumbags. criminals the lot of them and with zero interest for the nation, only their personal bank accounts.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Revelaing but hardly surprising. Its just as ive been saying all along about these corrupt Republican scumbags. criminals the lot of them and with zero interest for the nation, only their personal bank accounts.

Have you read stupid white men?
  • Options
    Not yet actually. its on my ever growing list of books to read though.

Frankly ive a considerable bastion of own research on the extent to the corruption and criminality of this administration without reading the book. Enough to know that Washington needs a serious purge to clean out all the underhanded dealing going on in the halls of power.
  • Options
    Clandy put that book at the top of your pile. Just finished reading it and it backs up everything you believe in.

The first chapter scared the hell out of me, it took a couple of weeks for me to pick it up again. Go buy it tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thing is i dont need to have my eyes opened, the vast majority of my countrymen are the ones who should be reading it and learning the truth so maybe we could put an end to the corporate control of US politics once and for all and get rid of the right wing in one fell swoop!
  • Options
    Thing is i dont need to have my eyes opened, the vast majority of my countrymen are the ones who should be reading it and learning the truth so maybe we could put an end to the corporate control of US politics once and for all and get rid of the right wing in one fell swoop!

That'll never happen. You should read the book though.
    Did you know that one of bush's many cousins his really high up at fox tv, the book gives a run down of everyone in his team, what their into and running and what they are in control of.

The book had to be changed to be printed in this country, i'd love to get my hands on an american copy!
  • Options
    Why was the book changed for the British edition?

If you want to buy a US edition there are several websites you can order it from. The best one is www.bookfinder.com
  • Options
    One thing I never hear about is what the weather was like over the affected areas at the time of the blackouts. It would have been an almost unparalleled opportunity to admire the beaty of the celestial vault, normally obscured by light polution. Shame about all the rotting food and that, but you have to look on the dark side...
  • Options
    I presume most people were keeping an eye on their wallets and houses instead. ;)
  • Options
    i think it was just an aaccident but probably one that was just waiting to happen, personally
  • Options
    There are no accidents where a major issue in the Bush agenda is concerned.

Its just easier to make people think so.
  • Options
    There are no accidents where a major issue in the Bush agenda is concerned.

Its just easier to make people think so.

Don't you think its strange that the three most powerful men in america are called BUSH, DICK AND COLON....?

Sorry for the toilet humour but it is strange.