Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Wackiest thing you've done....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What kind of weird things can you do while masterbating? Just speaking to someone (he's an artist), and he says he can wank while he paints, and you cant tell the difference between what he's painting then and any other painting. People are always saying the can wank while they drive, or get a handjob while they are driving.

Yeah, so what about you?

Comments

• Options
    ayyy??? i can come when i wank ;)
  • Options
    i've had a wank whilst driving late at night once and also had been wanked whilst driving. had a wank on an airplane and in a train before as well....
  • Options
    had sex on a train once does that count?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    had sex on a train once does that count?

I was thinking more along the lines of multi-tasking. Wanking and taking part in some other activity, like paperwork, and the such.
  • Options
    blink....
  • Options
    aaah... i see......

well as i said before, wanking whilst driving

also whilst brushing my teeth, whilst typing (yes, i did experiment with cybersex when i was in my 'teens' :blush: ), also whilst washing in the shower, i think that's about it. if i remember any more i'll add them later :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by RomanticDude
    aaah... i see......

well as i said before, wanking whilst driving

also whilst brushing my teeth, whilst typing (yes, i did experiment with cybersex when i was in my 'teens' :blush: ), also whilst washing in the shower, i think that's about it. if i remember any more i'll add them later :D

ok all your examples i can agree with but driving... i mean is it just me or doesn't the end result normally leave a mess?

So you get to where your going and your covered in it?
    Or did you mop up while driving to? Because my ex used to love doing that to me while i was driving, not because she was horny i don't think. Just because she was sadistic and like making a situation harder,(excuse the punn) then it had to be. And i remember clean up was always really difficult when driving...
    :mad:
  • Options
    naah, i only did it the once, so i just came in my pants and let it dry up then had a shower when i got home.....
    but brushing teeth and having a wank is like patting your head and doing circles on your stomack. or doing squares with one hand and circles with the other....
    the motions confuse your brain...:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Not So Harmless
    Because my ex used to love doing that to me while i was driving, not because she was horny i don't think. Just because she was sadistic and like making a situation harder,(excuse the punn) then it had to be. And i remember clean up was always really difficult when driving...
    :mad:

Hehe >:D
  • Options
    I can stand on my head, do cartwheels and Olympic triple jumps, and pat my head AND rub my stomach at the same time.

:D
  • Options
    erm..my ex fingered me whilst on a spinny ride at alton towers. but i'd hardly call that wacky...
  • Options
    oh i fingered my girlfriend whilst driving as well....
    but funnily enough we haven't actually done it in my car yet.....:(
    gonna have to try that sometime :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    I can stand on my head, do cartwheels and Olympic triple jumps, and pat my head AND rub my stomach at the same time.

:D

you crazy...
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    you crazy...
    No, just talented :D:p
  • Options
    Umm, hardly wacky but I was txting a male friend of mine... :naughty:
  • Options