Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How shall i approach this girl?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm 15, and where i work theres this really fit girl... We always say hello and seem to get on fine. I want to go out with her sometime and see if theres anything more between us, but to do this I need her number. Me, being a not to confident human being finds it hard just to go up to a girl and get her number...

The annoying thing is, I never get a moment alone with her as we both work in a busy place and we have other work colleagues around.

So I'm just wonderin what do you pimps out there say, and how do you approach your victim, etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    When she's on her own, if possible - which from what you said isn't possible. Can you live with potentail embarrassment? If so then you could ask her out, and potentially end up with a girlfriend. Only you can weigh that one up.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Haha, pimp.

Just get her when you've all finished and walk her to the bustop or whatever and say "Yo muthafuckin beeyatch, you gon' do this pimp style and be ma muthfuckin HOE! FAH SHO! Shamone!"

And all that..

lmao, nah, just ask her if she fancies doing summat..
  • Options
    Suck in the gut, strut up to her and say "Hi, my name is <insert here>. What's yours?" (could extend hand for handshake and BIG smile) or somthing friendly to that effect. If the reply is a good one, ask her if she wants to go for a coffee at lunch (as its so busy like). If not, at least you tried dammnit and tried in a busy room! Chicks dig confidence, honesty and a nice ass....:naughty:;)
  • Options
    shamoooooooooooone mother fucker.

that face... :naughty: <-- is quality.

Thanks, ill talk to her today, or try :(
  • Options
    pulling

Have a look at this first, it may help you out a bit! Good luck... :cool:
  • Options
    just walk up to her and say "my dick is leaving in 10 minutes, i suggest you get on it"
    that'll work...;)
  • Options
    I spoke to her, and she said yes to goin out sometime :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Feva
    I spoke to her, and she said yes to goin out sometime :D
    Good on ya mate :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Feva