Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

yay....:D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..... The short of it is, a best mate of mine and myself fell out about a year and a half ago, since ive moved house and we've both changed numbers ect, so last week i thort i'd be brave and write to her. Unsure of how or what she'd say, anyway, i got a letter back today saying she's missed me and she wanted to get in touch again!!! so im relived and happy:) she's ment to be coming over this way on fri for her birthday(she lives over leeds way) and im hoping to go meet here, if im well enough.

Just wanted to let you all know:D

...im worried now, because ive changed so much, and i know she will have, unsure what to say to her when i see her?!

*stresses*

Lv -H xx

P.S - Do you like the new Avatar?

Comments

• Options
    All i can suggest is when you see her don't try to be pally etc if your happy to see just show it, be genuine that works best
  • Options
    meet at a bar ...outside in the summer air ...arrive already smoking and dressed well. say your hellos and then ...offer it up ...'wanna a toke on this darlin'? ...works for me.
  • Options
    awww that's fab news! I had the same thing happen not so long ago. Met my best friend from school who I hadn't spoken to for about a year. It was wierd seeing her again, and of course we've both been through a lot over the past year, but it was ace talking to her again! You'll have a great time :D

And I love your av :thumb:
  • Options
    hmmmm ... i think im just gonna say hi... and take it from there...

Anyone else ever heard from a friend they've not heard from in a while?
  • Options
    good stuff, glad to hear it, everyone should be friends:)

oh n love the new av:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miss_Hermione_G
    hmmmm ... i think im just gonna say hi... and take it from there...

Yep, and we just acted as we used `to, you will both remeber times that had you both in laughter mention them and take it from there! :D
  • Options
    That's good news...just be yourself and talk away with that sexy accent of yours ;)

the new av's good...where you get it?
  • Options
    i cant spell his name!!! a really nice guy on here made it for me!

bless him:D

yer im just going to be me!

thanx guys xox
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miss_Hermione_G

Yeah, I met my best mate from primary school at a party a couple of weeks ago. We went to the same high school until A-levels as well, but it was still getting on for 2 years since I'd seen him. He was much the same, except he's become a stoner (like me, which surprised him hehe), but a wee bit spidey (norn iron speak for townie-ish). Only a little bit though - it's rubbed off from some of the mates he has who are clearly dicks. He's still a decent bloke though.