Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Y'know...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.....I like to mess women about and make them cry..

Because it's easy and ever so funny.

:thumb:

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Liar :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Y'know...
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    .....I like to mess women about and make them cry..

    Because it's easy and ever so funny.

    :thumb:


    People like you make me sick. Seriously.

    It should've been you burned at the stake all those years ago, not these so-called "witches".

    Die. :mad:



    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Y'know...
    Originally posted by z0ma
    People like you make me sick. Seriously.

    It should've been you burned at the stake all those years ago, not these so-called "witches".

    Die. :mad:



    :p


    Go zoma, go zoma :D

    Craig, I'm gonna..............................well i'm not sure but I'm going to do something really bad to you when I get home:eek:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Y'know...
    Originally posted by z0ma
    People like you make me sick. Seriously.

    It should've been you burned at the stake all those years ago, not these so-called "witches".

    Die. :mad:



    :p

    Dude, lay off the crack.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Miss Elmo

    Craig, I'm gonna..............................well i'm not sure but I'm going to do something really bad to you when I get home:eek:

    Bloody hell, and I thought incest only happened in Glasgow :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Y'know...
    Originally posted by Miss Elmo
    Go zoma, go zoma :D

    Craig, I'm gonna..............................well i'm not sure but I'm going to do something really bad to you when I get home:eek:

    What, hoover me to death?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Y'know...
    Originally posted by Miss Elmo
    well i'm not sure but I'm going to do something really bad to you when I get home:eek:


    You so know she's talking about incest. ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by z0ma
    You so know she's talking about incest. ;)

    Great minds, eh Z0ma?

    Now behave.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Bloody hell, and I thought incest only happened in Glasgow :eek2:
    Lmao
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    zoma and brian - behave will you :rolleyes:

    craig - what have you been smoking this afternoon?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Miss Elmo
    zoma and brian - behave will you :rolleyes:

    craig - what have you been smoking this afternoon?

    Nothing :(

    No cigaretto's :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mess me about and make me cry...ppwwweeeeeaasssse?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Mess me about and make me cry...ppwwweeeeeaasssse?

    Ohhh, this job is so tough. :p
This discussion has been closed.