Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

FAO everyone who FAO's people

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Everyone seems to fed up of FAO, so lets have an FAO thread, where you can put them all. They are only used to say empty your PM box, and if they arent, then there is no reason why you cant PM the person is there?

yes, I edited it, because it made no sense and James made me look like a fool again

Comments

• Options
    I especially despise people who do FAO threads and just say

:wave:, or something that could be done via PM.
  • Options
    why the fuck do people get fed up with them? Do they not have anyhting else in their little lives to worry about? I wish that was all I could worry about....fao's are made clear.....does it really hurt that much to stop yourself from opening the thread? Even if its gonna cause you so much stress when you do open it :confused::D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Even if its gonna cause you so much stress:confused::D

Yes, because the doc horatio and others are clearly all about to have a nevous breakdown, aren't they?

It'd just be easier to empty your box yourself every so often, it isn't too hard :)
  • Options
    why the fuck do people get fed up with them? Do they not have anyhting else in their little lives to worry about? I wish that was all I could worry about....fao's are made clear.....does it really hurt that much to stop yourself from opening the thread? Even if its gonna cause you so much stress:confused::D

Everytime I see an FAO I cry because I have to roll the scroll wheel to see the next post :(:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I especially despise people who do FAO threads and just say

:wave:, or something that could be done via PM.

But most the time FAO threads are to say their box is full so they can not pm them.
  • Options
    why the fuck do people get fed up with them? Do they not have anyhting else in their little lives to worry about? I wish that was all I could worry about....fao's are made clear.....does it really hurt that much to stop yourself from opening the thread? Even if its gonna cause you so much stress:confused::D

Why dont you just delete them as you go along? along with ninja. As its normally you pair. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    But most the time FAO threads are to say their box is full so they can not pm them.

But some peopl tell someone to empty it, then send them another FAO until they empty their box. You could just them to empty their box. Or people who get PMS should go out there way to check how many PMs they get
  • Options
    Serves you all right for being nosey bastards. If you saw a letter that had a FAO <insert name here other than your own> would you open it? Actually don't bother answering that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Why dont you just delete them as you go along? along with ninja. As its normally you pair. :p

Don't try and make yourself look intelligent by ripping off my point I posted earlier in the thread :p

Lose the attitude VV, just compromise. You're the one who always gets the FAO empty your PM box :)
  • Options
    Don't try and make yourself look intelligent by ripping off my point I posted earlier in the thread :p

LMAO. I was not Brian. :p

She was getting all moody and whatnot. I didnt actually read what you put. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    the shame ! :p he'll pull you up on that one, lol :)

I know, help me.

He's in a bad mood by the looks of it as well. :/
  • Options

Lose the attitude VV, just compromise. You're the one who always gets the FAO empty your PM box :)
    Ah,I havent got tude, sorry if it seemed like it :p Its just baffles me that people are bothered.:p

Oh and Lisa, I honestly do try and empty my inbox, but I forget about message traking, and when im at work I forget to do it :rolleyes: ;) :d

Im still baffled though:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Everytime I see an FAO I cry because I have to roll the scroll wheel to see the next post :(:p

aye me too! i think there should be an FAO forum instead. or, everytime a person's PM box gets full, a load of annoying pop ups come up on their screen that won't go away until they empty their PM box. mwah!
  • Options
    Ah,I havent got tude, sorry if it seemed like it :p

Sorry, I'm in a crap mood :)