Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Good Evening :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Let me introduce myself

my name is Jake Orpin, im 17 from worthing, west sussex (10 miles away from brighton)

heard loads of people talking about thesite so i checked it out, noticed it had loads of cool stuff and really good relevant information that is actually relevant :)

About me? :
not much to tell really, im a GREAT music lover, music is my life
Favorite bands have to be:
Stereophonics (their old stuff = WINN0R!)
Foo Fighters - just class, complete class
Blink182 - such a good band
Green day - really good band, i saw them in concert last year and it was the best experience of my life - im just in love with them :)

Im in a band called Third Time Luckie, we mainly play covers (mainly of the bands above ^^) but we also write our own stuff which is progressing nicely :)

other interests? love kayaking - thats great fun, nothing beats being in a kayak going down a grade 3 river :)

Im also a DJ for ukcsa.radio - i love djing!

Forum looks really great, makes a change from the forums i normally use which are normally full of whining little kids and immature people !

Anyway this has been a LONG essay ;) i look forward to becoming a part of this brilliant community

Thats all for now... i think ;]

Comments