Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

comforting quotes + reminders<3

stardust444stardust444 Posts: 19 Settling in
hiii everyone I was just thinking how often I scroll on Pinterest and see a quote that I find comforting or a good reminder of things i sometimes forget. hopefully other people might find them helpful too!!
❤️❤️❤️

“you can’t live in the past forever. you have to let it go eventually”

Comments

• stardust444stardust444 Posts: 19 Settling in
    this one is such a nice reminder<3

“you are so used to your features, you don’t know how beautiful you look to a stranger”
    “sometimes healing hurts more than the wound. but it’s always worth it” ❤️❤️❤️
  • kaiikaii Posts: 534 Incredible Poster
    @stardust444, this is such a lovely thread idea! It really is nice to have a little comforting reminder :3 I absolutely love the quotes you've been posting here so far. I'd like to add one that I personally like:

"you're more than just what you can do or provide. you're more than what you can produce, how hard you can work, or how well you can master this life. you're valuable regardless of your usefulness."

<3
  • kaiikaii Posts: 534 Incredible Poster
    and I also really like this one!

"it's okay to miss who you once were while still being excited about who you are becoming" <3
    @kaii these are so cute I love them!!

my one today is
    “i will not settle for love i have to ask for”
    ❤️