Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Tired

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,170 Boards Champion
Tired of trying, I just want to give up
Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
Want to talk crap about me…go on then
Want to make me cry…feel free

Comments

• Lucy_21Lucy_21 Posts: 116 The Mix Convert
    Don’t give up love you’ve done so well I’m so proud of you ❤️❤️
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,170 Boards Champion
    edited October 15
    -
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,656 The Mix Elder
    Sometimes life is so hard at times and I completely get it. It is really. Life brings so many things that can make us feel lots of emotions and it will be trying and hard. It will want you to give up and I know what I'm writing may sound super cheesy but the trick is to not give in and give up. Ok I know it's not that easy sometimes especially what I am saying too. But sometimes you have to keep going and have to find that one thing that makes you keep going. I try to think of something positive or something or someone who means a lot to me and I tell myself is this really worth giving up?. It kind of helps. I don't know if this may be helpful as I may be thinking on the wrong tracks. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel and sometimes we have to keep moving to get there. Eventually we do and there is a light. I hope everything is ok for you right now especially with what you have been going through <3. Sending hugs
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films