Home› Forsaken Forum
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The fortunately unfortunately game [Halloween Edition 🎃]

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,659 The Mix Elder
Hi all I thought it would be fun to do a spooky version of the fortunately, unfortunately game but with a twist!. The theme is to do with spooky things so it gotta be spooky related. I shall start us all off with the amazing tale ever Xd:

Twas the night before Mixoween and all was sound. The mods were singing spooky tunes and the users were having a bash!. Fortunately for me this meant that as it was spooky mixoween I could go out and trick or treat!.
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,198 Boards Champion
    But unfortunately @JustV had interesting singing and scared everyone away :p
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,659 The Mix Elder
    Fortunately, one of the other mods [insert your favourite mod here 😂] somehow sang a different song which made everyone's feel less scared so they all came back and we had a big Halloween party at the mix HQ
  • NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Unfortunately, things started to turn sinister… The tunes were interrupted by a ITV News report to tell us that a zombie outbreak had begun and was quickly spreading! :grimace: A zombie tried to attack the news reporter who quickly made the wise decision to get out of there!
    Eventhough there was a massive zombie apocalypse fortunately I managed to phone my ultimate survival friend Shaun (Shaun of the Dead of course) who quickly came over to help with the zombie situation and we managed to find a local pub to hide in.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,101 Legendary Poster
    Unfortunately, @JustV got too drunk and we all ended up being kicked out of the pub.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Dancer wrote: »
    Unfortunately, @JustV got too drunk and we all ended up being kicked out of the pub.

Fortunately, there was another pub just down the road and it was quieter than the other pub we were in and also it was an alcohol free pub so no one could get drunk xd.