Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi!

AliceLAliceL Posts: 1 Just got here
I am kind of new here? Because I made an account last year and became a peer supporter, but I have not been active as I am starting to get busy with studies. I am back for now as a peer supporter, so although I might not be active, it's nice to meet you all and have a nice day!

Comments

• AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,225 Boards Guru
    Welcome back to the community @AliceL! It's so lovely to have you back here volunteering with us to help others :)

We hope your studying has been going well! Looking forward to seeing you around the community :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Lucy_21Lucy_21 Posts: 116 The Mix Convert
    Hi @AliceL it’s lovely to meet you and good luck with what ever you’re doing with your education ❤️
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,555 Extreme Poster
    hey @AliceL and welcome (back) - hope you're doing well :3
  • TriminaTrimina Posts: 35 Boards Initiate
    Hi Alice! It’s nice to meet you, regardless of how much you choose to contribute here as a peer supporter it’s still largely appreciated ❤️ welcome back to the mix!
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,989 Community Veteran
    welcome back nice to meet you <3
    keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,656 The Mix Elder
    Welcome back @AliceL it's great to have you here on TheMix!. I hope you enjoy being back on here too <3. I hope your studies are going well too.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 2,023 Boards Champion
    Welcome back @AliceL! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • kaiikaii Posts: 523 Incredible Poster
    Welcome back @AliceL from a fellow Peer Supporter! I understand that balancing studies with volunteering is tough - it's great to have you here helping out in the community and I hope you're doing okay! :3<3
  • amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 297 The Mix Regular
    Welcome back to the community @AliceL ! :3
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
    Welcome back @AliceL looking forward to seeing you around the boards :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.