Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
The discussion boards are currently undergoing some maintenance work which means you won't be able to log into your accounts while this is happening. We hope to have everything up and running again soon. If you're looking for support, please reach out to Samaritans, Calm, Childline, or Crisis Messenger.

Drawing requests✏️

Chloe234Chloe234 Posts: 3,193 Boards Guru
Recently I've had a lot of time on my hands, and I've started to do more digital drawing. I always get stuck on what to draw however so have been drawing things for the chat mods however thought I would also ask people on here (community team and Boards Mods included) if they have any drawing requests. I do use references for my drawings but always add a spin to it. I can try draw anything however here is a couple I have done recently:
Turtle for Kimran
tyb14zif0hpn.png

Surfing Capybara for Maia
s3wki7qomepg.png

Giraffe holding a Hippo attached to a balloon for Em
u2t0sdtfr3an.png

Skateboarding Giraffe for Emma
zoua4yra6tue.png

We will miss you toothless and panda for Katie
zytcgnbjydzf.png

Feel free to drop requests below
🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Surfing capybara and skateboarding giraffe🤣 I love them lol well done Chloe
  • GemmaGemma Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    edited August 5
    Omg I love these so much Chloe they are so good!! <3

Are you just taking animal drawing requests? Or any chance you could combine something cats (my cat Star is my profile pic) with Ed Sheeran? lol

Ed has two cats called Calippo and Dorito :)
    ♡♡♡
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Posts: 3,193 Boards Guru
    Gemma wrote: »
    Omg I love these so much Chloe they are so good!! <3

Are you just taking animal drawing requests? Or any chance you could combine something cats (my cat Star is my profile pic) with Ed Sheeran? lol

Ed has two cats called Calippo and Dorito :)

Im open to give it a go ahah! Im always up for a challenge so ill take a look into trying
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    @Gemma okay I've given it a go and if anything I think the drawings of Ed are a tad offensive 🤣 I tried the cats and I can't get them to look like either ahahha, I'm gonna try and do Star at the moment though as I'm getting a good outline (I think) ahah and then at somepoint I will try the others :lol:

Has star (I adore the name btw) got really dark brown fur or black fur? I can't tell ahha also is the only white on her face/front paws?
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,465 Wise Owl
    I'll happily ask for a drawing if you are still open for requests - but i'll let you surprise me (if thats okay) coz i'm sure your creative ideas would be much better than mine
    sinead276 wrote: »
    I'll happily ask for a drawing if you are still open for requests - but i'll let you surprise me (if thats okay) coz i'm sure your creative ideas would be much better than mine

I'm completely open for requests! Ahhh I would surprise you but I've got a complete mental block on what to draw rn ahah, I can try basically anything although people really arent a strong suit ahahha
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    @Chloe234 - i should have realised that in the first post lol (my bad)

erm......... how about something on the lines of my profile picture then (that's if you wanna draw a cartoon pineapple sat in a field) or even put you're own spin on it
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,509 Community Veteran
    i would love one. eeyore if possible you can make it fancy if you want <3
    keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍

erm......... how about something on the lines of my profile picture then (that's if you wanna draw a cartoon pineapple sat in a field) or even put you're own spin on it

Ooooo ahah yesss I'll do that ahaha
    eylah wrote: »

And omg yesss I love eeyore!
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Chloe234 wrote: »

Ooooo ahah yesss I'll do that ahaha
    eylah wrote: »

And omg yesss I love eeyore!

i love eeyore too. <3
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,337 Boards Champion
    Anything gingerbread themed would be lovely! Up to you though <3
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,509 The Mix Elder
    Thats amazing Chloe I love ur drawings so much. I dont know if your still taking requests now but I woulden't mind a lobster or a rainbow lobster maybe?.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Will add it to my list hehe I have a really good idea!
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Thats amazing Chloe I love ur drawings so much. I dont know if your still taking requests now but I woulden't mind a lobster or a rainbow lobster maybe?.

Ofc! I'll add it to the list and tag you here when I've done it hehe

I'm still happy for requests <3 Just obviously be aware they may not be done immediately ahah
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Try not to swoon too hard @Gemma :lol:
    edited August 6
    Omg @Chloe234 I love it these are actually so good whaaat!!! <3 The picture of Star is the cutest thing ever, you've got him down to a tee, he has a black beard and a black bushy tail which looks exactly how you've drawn it, thank you so much :3

Your Ed is actually so good too! But the thought of Ed having a tattoo like that is kind of giving me the ick lol couldn't be farther from swooning seriously @Slinky :D
    ♡♡♡
    Omg @Chloe234 I love it these are actually so good whaaat!!! <3 The picture of Star is the cutest thing ever, you've got him down to a tee, he has a black beard and a black bushy tail which looks exactly how you've drawn it, thank you so much :3

Your Ed is actually so good too! But the thought of Ed having a tattoo like that is kind of giving me the ick lol couldn't be farther from swooning seriously @Slinky :D

yayy hehe ofc <3

:lol: Slinkys suggestion failed hahahah he wanted you to have a fangirl moment hahahahha
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    🥴😦there’s no going back from the ick
    zf2mjbbnq19p.png

Fixed :lol:
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    edited August 6

Okay this is a really bad drawing so at some point I will redo it as it won't let me access the drawing to add the grass details on the layers :')
    This is it so far but I promise I'll try redo it at some point ahah
    vtxo76nhcqte.png
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Haha thank ya @Chloe234

I think you lot have the wrong impression of me liking Ed, I love his music and nothing else please and thank you :D
    ♡♡♡
    Haha thank ya @Chloe234

I think you lot have the wrong impression of me liking Ed, I love his music and nothing else please and thank you :D

Nahh you have a big fat crush on him 😝😝🤣🤣
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
    Nahh you have a big fat crush on him 😝😝🤣🤣

loool a crush? at my big age :D
    ♡♡♡

Okay this is a really bad drawing so at some point I will redo it as it won't let me access the drawing to add the grass details on the layers :')
    This is it so far but I promise I'll try redo it at some point ahah
    vtxo76nhcqte.png

this isn't bad at all - i love it - but if you wanna redo it then be my guest. you're so good at these drawings (i think the Ed Sheeran one is awesome)

thank youuu
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,509 The Mix Elder

Will add it to my list hehe I have a really good idea!
    Amy22 wrote: »

Ofc! I'll add it to the list and tag you here when I've done it hehe

I'm still happy for requests <3 Just obviously be aware they may not be done immediately ahah

Aw thank you so much , obviously no rush at all!. I know that art takes a while to do as a fellow artist myself. So no worries at all. I cant wait to see your creations! <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    oh my god! its amazing 😻 thank you chloe <3
    edited August 6

I didn't know what to draw soooooo hehe...
    6xfrhc4ndjhy.png
    @AnonymousToe
    Post edited by Chloe234 on
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆