Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

to everyone at the mix.

eylaheylah Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
edited July 27 in General Chat
hi. i wanted to make this for everyone. ik your all goin through difficult patches in your life atm. but i wanted to say this. i see strength and determination in your posts. ik things are hard rn for a lot of you on the mix. but ik you can get through this battles. i wanted to say how lovely & amazing you all are. you all have a heart of gold. you all are generous and kind. remember. you might not see it but. there is light at the end of the tunnel. no matter what. ill be by your side. remember. keep smiling. you look beautiful with that smile of yours. dont let anyone define your worth. you deserve to be here. remember. your important. i care abt you all. much love to you all. keep reaching out. we here for you. <3. i see the hard work your all putting in. i believe in you. remember. you come this far. dont give up now. <3

lots of love. eylah <3
keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍

Comments

• Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,159 Boards Champion
    Hugs if comfy @eylah <3
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,350 Boards Champion
    @eylah you’re such a lovely person and we’re so glad to have you here! Remember all those things are true of you as well! <3
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
    thank you. both. @Rose113 @AnonymousToe . <3
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    This is so lovely @eylah, we're very lucky to have such a wonderful community <3

You're all very strong and such kind and caring people who look out for one another. We see that every day. Remember your worth too :)
    ♡♡♡
    thank you.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,648 The Mix Elder
    Eylah your a really sweet person and this made my day <3. Thank you for being an amazing user on here. Keep up the amazing work you do <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    thank you.
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Eylah your a really sweet person and this made my day <3. Thank you for being an amazing user on here. Keep up the amazing work you do <3.

aw. this means a lot rn. i needed this. thsnk you. <3
    i want you all to see this. as you all are so incredibly lovely. i care abt you all. <3
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,541 Extreme Poster
    this is such as sweet message @eylah - and you've become such a loved and valued member of our community. sending a big hug
    aw. @sinead276 . thank you. your all gonna make me cry. :). <3
  • Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Such lovely words @eylah. We're so lucky as a community to have you- you make the world a better place <3
    Orchid059 wrote: »
    Such lovely words @eylah. We're so lucky as a community to have you- you make the world a better place <3

i definitely dont. but thank you. <3
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,267 Part of The Furniture
    You definitely do @eylah! Thank you for being such a kind and supportive member of our community. We are all here for you too. How are you today? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    You definitely do @eylah! Thank you for being such a kind and supportive member of our community. We are all here for you too. How are you today? :)

im ok. doin my best. hope your ok. <3
    edited July 28
    posted twice.