Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Festivals

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,224 Community Veteran
Hav they got too packed now or has barclaycard learnt frm last year? The isle of festival was cinch n it was slowpaced n ppl could move around. N it wasn't enjoyable coz i was partly on edge. R all festivals barclaycard now
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,983 Extreme Poster
    edited July 27
    Hey @ellie2000 - it depends on the festival! Some festivals are super popular and get very packed, especially after Covid as people are more excited for festival season than before! Not all festivals are through Barclaycard, there are many that they aren't involved with. I'd suggest looking up the festivals you're interested in, and see if people have created discussions across other forums to see what they think. Reading others' experience might be the best way to find out :) What festivals, or types of festivals, are you looking at? Or are there particular artists/people that you're interested to see live?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.