Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Can’t view discussions

AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,350 Boards Champion
I can only see titles, I can’t open anything. I would comment on Chloe’s post but I can’t even see it besides the title lol

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,351 Boards Guru
    Its working nowww ahha
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,225 Boards Guru
    edited July 26
    Thanks for flagging to us :)

We don't normally get a warning when an update is happening to the platform we use to run the community space here and there was one last night causing these tech issues! Glad it's all fixed now :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    edited July 26
    Thought I'd just mention here as there's already a thread but I've just tried to comment on a thread and it's come up with two message thingys and won't post it?
    7vrc4j9fsnqd.jpg

(Meant to put this on the thread I made ahah but it somewhat links)
    EDIT: Oh I just looked and it did post it lol? Confuzzling
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,225 Boards Guru
    Oh no sorry to. hear this @Chloe234! Do you want to try logging out and back in to see if that helps?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aoife wrote: »
    Oh no sorry to. hear this @Chloe234! Do you want to try logging out and back in to see if that helps?

It seems okay now ahah? Confusing lol
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆