Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Emotions n today thought

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,276 Community Veteran
Can u/ n why do you struggle with not being happy for along time?, in basic words wat is psychosis?
I think everyone is tired of how I feel.
At least I woke up happy thinking 'wat is angler muckle doin' n I watched a YouTube video of wat the jobcentre would do if liz truss entered 🤣
Normally I watch invader zim n angryalien clips. Angryalien website has clips of media but acted by bunnies
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    in basic words wat is psychosis?

I think psychosis is a mental health condition where a person has a tricky time figuring out what’s real and what isn’t. Like, people with psychosis can see and/or hear things that aren’t really there.
    Can u/ n why do you struggle with not being happy for along time?
    This kind of sounds like depression but I guess there could be lots of reasons why someone might struggle and be unhappy for a long time. Is it something you’re struggling with?
    I watched a YouTube video of wat the jobcentre would do if liz truss entered 🤣
    Well now I’m curious about what the job Centre would do if Liz truss entered, I’m off to find the YouTube video to find out😅
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,276 Community Veteran
    Crazy mad insane