Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

2 year anniversary on TheMix!

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,671 The Mix Elder
Im happy to announce that I just recently got my 2 year anniversary badge for being on TheMix for 2 years!. It's been such an amazing experience and I have met so many amazing people during my time on here. Thanks @TheMix for being such an amazing website for me to join. Honestly I think if it wasn't for TheMix I dont know where I would be, I would probably be still feeling lost and uncertain about my future. But ever since I came on here I have been greeted by the most coolest people and I cant forget the cool mods who make TheMix what it is to this day!. <3
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,575 Extreme Poster
    Happy two years on theMix @Amy22 - we all love having you here :3
  • Katie12Katie12 Posts: 338 The Mix Regular
    Happy 2 years!!
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,541 Part of The Furniture
    Aw Happy Mixiversary @Amy22! You bring a lot to this community. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,228 Boards Guru
    This was so lovely to read @Amy22! Happy Mixiversary! We're so glad you found us and are part of our community here <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,671 The Mix Elder
    Aww thank you all so so much for the kind messages. I would have got back sooner and I did get a lot of notifications through my gmail recently as well so I reminded myself to pop on here tonight and respond. Its been such a pleasure to be part of a fantastic community and it coulden't be anymore welcoming and warming here. <3. Here's to a few more years on TheMix.
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,056 Boards Champion
    A little late haha, but a very happy 2 years on the mix!!! 🥳
    Glad you are part of this community with us! <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
    Aw thank you so so much @JJLemon18 It means a lot to me!. I noticed on my emails that I had a lot of notifications from TheMix and realised I do need to log on and check out the lovely and kind messages. <3. It's such a pleasure though honestly to meet and make new friends on here too as everyone on here is considered to be my online family and I am always greeted by a pleasant smile!.
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,378 Boards Champion
    Oh, I didn’t reply, sorry. Happy 2 years and I’m glad you’re here!
    Hiya @AnonymousToe that's totally okay and no worries I totally understand. Aww thank you very much Im also super glad that you are on here as well <3.
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,111 Wise Owl
    Happy belated 2yr anniversary @Amy22 thank u for all the amazing support and fun u bring to this community <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Aww thank you so so much @ebyrne556 your super kind! (Had spam block then sorry for the laste response haha :sweat_smile:
  • Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Happy 2 years at the mix <3
    Thank you so much @Matthew_04 :):blush:
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    Happy 2 years @Amy22! So pleased you're part of our lovely community <3
    ♡♡♡