Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hellooo :3

I just joined this forum (I've never used a forum in my life) so I feel kinda awkward about speaking lol
Idk what to really say about myself because I don’t really think I’m very interesting but for the most part I’m here because I’m really lonely and want to make friends somehow
I’m a 17 y/o girl and I’ve been struggling with low mood and also am going through an autism diagnosis right now. I hope that this forum can help me through that though !!

I look forward to meeting you guys :3

Comments

• GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    Hey @evangelionfan01 it's so lovely to have you join the community! <3

Something that you might like to do is check out our Neurodivergence forum to connect with others who I know have been through similar journeys. :)

Let us know if you need any help navigating round the boards!
    ♡♡♡
  • eylaheylah Posts: 4,164 Community Veteran
    hi. welcome. :)
    keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,378 Boards Champion
    Hii @evangelionfan01 and welcome to the mix!
    I’ve just turned 19, I have no friends irl and struggle with loneliness, and I’ve recently been diagnosed with autism. You’re not alone <3
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Hey @evangelionfan01 welcome to the mix!
  • Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Hi @evangelionfan01 super nice to meet u and welcome, i hope u like it here! always here to talk if u need someone to chat to! <3
  • Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 277 The Mix Regular
    Hi @evangelionfan01 welcome to the Mix- it is lovely to have you here! We're always here if you need a chat so remember you are never alone <3
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,575 Extreme Poster
    hello @evangelionfan01 - and welcome, it's great to have you here. I promise we're all super nice and we are all here to chat to you about anything when we can - they'll always be someone who will answer.

i look forward to seeing you around on here more in the future
    sending hugs
    Sinéad
  • kaiikaii Posts: 534 Incredible Poster
    Hello @evangelionfan01, welcome to our community! I hope you're doing okay - we're here for you whenever you need us! I hope you enjoy your time here in the boards :3<3
  • amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 304 The Mix Regular
    Hey @evangelionfan01 welcome to the Mix, it's great to have you! Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you :3
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 2,041 Boards Champion
    Welcome @evangelionfan01, glad to have you on board!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,111 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the mix great to have you <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Lovely to have you here @evangelionfan01 !

Looking forward to seeing you around. <3:3
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,671 The Mix Elder
    Welcome to the amazing community called TheMix @evangelionfan01. Im sure you will love it here and that there will be things here that you will find interesting and thought provoking. TheMix is one big family and we love everyone. I hope you enjoy your time on here. It's great to meet you :):blush: .

All the best,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • issieissie Moderator Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    Hey @evangelionfan01 - Welcome to The Mix! We're so happy to have you <3
  • Katie12Katie12 Posts: 338 The Mix Regular
    hey @evangelionfan01 welcome! I am sure you are a very interesting person and i am looking forward to seeing you around the boards! :)
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,056 Boards Champion
    Hiya and welcome to the community! First of all, everyone is interesting in some way or another ;) but also there no pressure to say anything here, even if its as little or as much as you're comfortable with. I promise we are all super friendly here so there's nothing to worry about :) Take care!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • MaisyMaisy Deactivated Posts: 701 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to The Mix! I get that it can be a bit weird and daunting talking to others online on a forum (especially if you've never used one before) but we are friendly and supportive community. I hope you can find what you are looking for here :)