Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello Im Amille!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
Hi! My name is Amille and I joined this site to look for friends and just chat online, I love animals and arts and crafts. I am in early stages of schizophrenia so these past few months have been hard. I am homeschooled for the majority of the year!

Comments

• amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 304 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Amille_Zayr welcome to the community, it's great to have you here <3 This is definitely a good place for finding friends and chatting about anything :3 PS. I also love animals!
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 2,041 Boards Champion
    Welcome @Amille_Zayr to The Mix! Let us know if you need any help finding your way around the boards :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,575 Extreme Poster
    hi @Amille_Zayr and welcome to the mix - it's great to have you here. Like Amy said, the boards are a great place go just say whats on your mind or have a chat to people about various topics

Hope you're doing well today and sending hugs
    Sinead
  • eylaheylah Posts: 4,164 Community Veteran
    welcome <3. lovely to meet you. :)
    keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Hi @Amille_Zayr welcome to the mix! You have a lovely name! I love animals too!
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,228 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @Amille_Zayr it's lovely to have you here :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,671 The Mix Elder
    Hiya @Amille_Zayr welcome to our amazing community. I too love animals and arts and crafts specifically anything knitting or crochet based. Im sure you will make plenty of new friends and meet lots of new people on here too.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    @Amille_Zayr welcome to the community. It is wonderful to have you here.

I love to paint! What is your favourite arts and crafts thing to do?

It sounds like you've been going through a difficult time. I am sure that The Mix will be able to provide you with some new light in your life. We will be here for you! <3
  • Former MemberFormer Member Moderator Posts: 197 Trailblazer
    Hello @Amille_Zayr , welcome to the community!
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,111 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the mix @Amille_Zayr great to have you as part of the community <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    Welcome @Amille_Zayr it's lovely to have you here <3
    ♡♡♡
  • issieissie Moderator Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    Welcome to the community @Amille_Zayr <3

We're happy to have you!
  • Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Hey @Amille_Zayr lovely to meet u! what types of arts and craft are u in to? i've just started to learn how to crochet =)
  • Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 277 The Mix Regular
    Hi @Amille_Zayr welcome to the Mix- glad to have you hear. <3
  • kaiikaii Posts: 534 Incredible Poster
    Hello @Amille_Zayr, welcome to our community! It's great to have you on board - hope you enjoy your time here <3
  • MaisyMaisy Deactivated Posts: 701 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to The Mix, Amille (lovely name by the way!) Animals are amazing. What is your favourite animal?