Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Job update

BensonEBensonE Posts: 159 Helping Hand
Hiya guys

As you know I've started my job a little under 3 weeks ago now

So far I've already started to build postive relations with those I work with (outside of colleagues) and I have a feeling in a few months there will be a success story coming

Comments

• Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 480 Listening Ear
    @BensonE That's great news well done! We'd love to hear an update!
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 100 The Mix Convert
    Hi @BensonE thanks for keeping us updated I'm glad to hear it is going well <3
  • Options
    BensonEBensonE Posts: 159 Helping Hand
    @BensonE That's great news well done! We'd love to hear an update!

So I've worked in a spefic area (mostly on 1 estate) every week for 2 nearly 3 weeks now once a week and team been working there for slightly longer

We now have a good repor with 1 spefic young person and they came to one of our other provisions so we hoping to seem more regularly at the provision
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 480 Listening Ear
    @BensonE Sounds like it's going well!
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    @BensonE I'm so pleased for you! Well done! :3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,920 Extreme Poster
    Hey @BensonE, glad to hear that your new role has started well! Thanks for letting us know :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 889 Part of The Mix Family
    Amazing news @BensonE so happy for u!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JesicaJesica Deactivated Posts: 4 Newbie
    Ohh, wow it's amazing. I would love to hear your story. So, don't forget to update us =) .
    All the best!!