Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Errr 😫

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,078 Community Veteran
Wat do u do if ur feeling lonely and low self esteem?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 100 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000 I am sorry you are going through a difficult time at the moment. I can understand how tricky it must be for you. Is there anything in particular that is on your mind that you would like to talk to us about so we can unpack it together and best support you?

Remember we are always here for you so you are never alone. Keep reaching out to us <3
  • Options
    @Orchid059 wat do tht mean in simpler terms?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,920 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000! Just to chime in, I think what @Orchid059 was asking about was the reason that you've mentioned feeling this way? Did something occur that triggered this feeling, and that you'd like to share? We're here to listen to you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Azziman ppl say 'I'm on it' weneva there's something is put in their hands, I don't think anythings been done. Apart frm family, I think everyone wanna laugh at me failing. Do ppl set ppl up to fail on purpose and realise the impact?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    @Azziman @Orchid059 y am I stressed and struggling with mental health wen I wake up?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 170 Helping Hand
    Hey @ellie2000, I'm sorry you are feeling overwhelmed, I understand that dealing with negative emotions first thing in the morning must feel quite daunting. When we have low self-esteem it is quite common to feel like a failure and to feel like other people are judging us - is there a particular reason why you feel that the people around you are setting you up for failure? How is thinking that people are going out of their way to make your life more difficult making you feel?

It's great that at least your family seems supportive. Keep us updated :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.