Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does therapy

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,031 Community Veteran
Does therapy make u more observant, n call who u c grandma-ish?
A day after therapy I vented how my life is n it was but not now nd tht concerned ppl. Phonecalls were made

Everything is good 😀
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,031 Community Veteran
    Can therapy have tht effect on ppl
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 870 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @ellie2000 how are u this morning? I’m just wondering if you might be able to clarify what you mean by grandma-ish? Just so that I’ve heard you correctly :)

I think that therapy can make you More observant to situations that have happened to you or situations that are happening to you, but I think it’s really important to remember to take care of yourself because it can be really difficult and can bring up certain emotions that aren’t maybe the most pleasant. I’m really proud of you for telling people how things were for you and it’s not always easy to do so and venting can really help me to feel a bit better about things. Did you find the support from others helpful?
    Thinking of you and hope you have a nice weekend <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.