Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Groups tonight

BensonEBensonE Posts: 121 The Mix Convert
Are support and/or general chat on tonight

Comments

• Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 657 Incredible Poster
    Hey @BensonE apologies the team had logged off before seeing your post here. As you will have seen Support Chat and General Chat were on last night. Hope you managed to come along :)
  • Options
    Gemma wrote: »
    Hey @BensonE apologies the team had logged off before seeing your post here. As you will have seen Support Chat and General Chat were on last night. Hope you managed to come along :)

Managed to get on, I think there was just a delay in opening the rooms
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,855 Master Poster
    Are Support Chat and General Chat on tonight or won`t we know until later this afternoon about mod availability?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 657 Incredible Poster
    edited May 9
    @Dancer @BensonE - we've just popped an announcement post up about chat tonight. Unfortunately we will have to close SC tonight, but GC and Support Circle will be open.

We want to try and ensure you all have notice about when we're closing chats but sometimes it isn't always possible to give as much notice as we like, or sometimes we'll hold off posting an announcement whilst we try and arrange some cover. <3
  • Options
    Thanks