Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The website quora

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
Someone posted a picture of a bruise. I commented tht posting pics like tht would encourage others. Nd the someone said 'reported' am I f*ck*Ed now or will nothing happen. I'm scared of life anyway. . I deleted quora account, I don't no where my account on quora came frm.
Is poor mental health/ feeling dodgy an excuse. Do we no wat we do in the moment? Will I hav my door bashed in by some non uniform nutters?
Is this a sign of being fragile?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
    I also commented on another picture. I get bored n my mind whirls n I hav no-one to talk to apart frm professional ppl
    Am I lonely too 😫
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya @ellie2000 sorry to hear about how you're feeling atm. I did want to say that it is no way your fault for feeling the way you do! And when they said 'reported' to me it sounds like they were referring to the original post and not your comment, sort of like "hey, I reported this post" if that makes sense. I really don't think theres any reason for you to worry :)
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    I also commented on another picture. I get bored n my mind whirls n I hav no-one to talk to apart frm professional ppl
    Am I lonely too 😫
    This is very sad :/ and I do relate quite a bit sometimes. I know it may not seem like much but you always have this community where you can say whatever you want (to a degree of course haha) where we won't judge or anything, and you're always welcome to post what's on your mind :)

Hope that helps a bit!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    BensonEBensonE Posts: 99 Budding Regular
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    Someone posted a picture of a bruise. I commented tht posting pics like tht would encourage others. Nd the someone said 'reported' am I f*ck*Ed now or will nothing happen. I'm scared of life anyway. . I deleted quora account, I don't no where my account on quora came frm.
    Is poor mental health/ feeling dodgy an excuse. Do we no wat we do in the moment? Will I hav my door bashed in by some non uniform nutters?
    Is this a sign of being fragile?

Reporting a comment just goes to mods your comment would of had little come about it
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Hope ur ok @ellie2000 <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.