Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What is your favourite season?

Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 74 Budding Regular
I'm more of an autumn person myself, I love hearing the crunch of fallen leaves beneath my feet and the taste of pumpkin spice latte's ☕

What is your favourite season? 11 votes

Spring
45%
kaiiGemmaKatie12AnonymousToeamy02 5 votes
Summer
27%
Azzimansinead276ella 3 votes
Autumn
27%
Amy22lunarcat522Rose113 3 votes
Winter
0%

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,061 Wise Owl
    Summer
    I think really I'm a mix between summer and autumn depending on what day of the week you ask me 😂
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    Spring
    I love the time of the year where its starting to get sunnier and you can do things outside like reading a book or sitting with friends but hate it when its too hot :lol: I like a nice in-between :)
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    Spring
    I love to see the baby animals during springtime! We have some baby coots & ducklings nesting in the canal nearby us <3
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 457 Listening Ear
    Spring
    Definitely spring, mainly because I love seeing the flowers and it starts to get sunnier! The sun rising a lot earlier makes me so happy as well <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
    Autumn
    I personally prefer autumn but kind of like August going into September weather though for my kind of autumn. I love autumn the most because I love how the trees and leaves turn this orange mahogany colour and I find it so calming. I also love Halloween 🦇 too haha 🎃 plus bonus I get sweets and can watch lots of spooky films. 👻 🎃 🦇
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Spring
    I also love Spring - it's just getting warm and all the flowers are coming up and the birds starting to sing again :3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Summer
    Summer is my favourite - summer songs are great, people are happier, and I'm waiting for the day we get 40C again! B)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.