Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Britains Got Talent

ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
Hey everyone happy Wednesday! So I heard some very good news (well for me anyway 😂 )that Britain’s got talent is back on at the weekend and I was just wondering do you guys watch it and if so have u had a favourite act? :)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @ebyrne556 I don't really watch it anymore but when I did watch it I mostly just enjoyed the banter between Ant and Dec!

I think it's off air now but I actually preferred Steven Mulhern's aftershow thing Britain's Got More Talent

I watched the SU2C Great Brittish Bake Off recently which was pretty good but I only knew Joe Locke!
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,061 Wise Owl
    i've not watched BGT as much in recent years compared to when I was younger - but I did get behind the hype for last years winner Viggo Venn and his high-vis jackets (i'd forgot about him until i sat and thought about acts i liked as i typed this 😂)

I just might have to give it a watch this weekend :3
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    oooo yeah i've not watched it in a few years but i do like watching clips on tiktok!
    I think my favourite act when i was younger had to be Diversity! Its crazy seeing what they are all up to now! Do you have a favourite act @ebyrne556 ?
  • Options
    Ahh tonight is the night! Its on tonight and tomorrow which is exciting
    @lunarcat522 I agree i loved the after show sad they stopped it
    @sinead276 haha yes if u do let me know who u enjoy
    @Katie12 ahh i loved diversity! I really liked sign along with us it was really powerful and made me want to learn sign language. I also quite liked the girl who was a ninja i think her name was like Jesse or something it was a few years ago but cuz i do. taekwondo i thought she was so cool haha
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,981 Community Veteran
    @ebyrne556 I like the magic and illusion ones. But jojo siwa was on there once. Atleast the judges were nice to the dance group
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Hey everyone happy Wednesday! So I heard some very good news (well for me anyway 😂 )that Britain’s got talent is back on at the weekend and I was just wondering do you guys watch it and if so have u had a favourite act? :)

Omg I watched it last night and it was alright 😂. Did you see the fish guy who was telling knock knock jokes, I actually liked him but the judges buzzed him off. Also the deep fake of the judges I won't lie creeped me out a bit because they look scarily realistic (deep fakes and AI honestly terrify so so much sometimes despite it being cool). That other lady as well was funny. I also like Sydnnie Christmas and I hope she wins because that voice was a voice of an angel. I don't mind Britain's Got Talent but I feel sometimes like they have the same acts and talent on all the time and hopefully they have something unique soon.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    It's been years since I've watched it! Really enjoyed it but it became a little repetitive for me after a while. Except the comedians that got far, sometimes I'll still keep an eye for them :)
  • Options
    edited April 27
    Oh my word yes the fish guy he was so crazy
    I really love the taekwondo act haha not just because it’s taekwondo ofc :p
    I agree, the dogs are always really cute, but it is definitely repetitive with them and sometimes the choir as well because they sing the same songs!
    Looking forward to tonight’s acts
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,061 Wise Owl
    Every Saturday I forget it's on and don't watch - I did watch last Sunday's episode and it made me realise just how weird some of the acts can get 😂
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
    Did anyone see the opera singing Batman because I loved that so much and I want him to win! :joy:
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films