Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello!!!

celestial_dogcelestial_dog Posts: 4 Newbie
edited April 15 in Introduce Yourself
(I hope I'm doing this right)

Hello!!!
I'm Rea! I'm from Australia, hoping to make some friends here!!!
Currently very obsessed with the Good Omens series, and David Tennant!
I'm studying art and working on being a tattoo artist, but I'm also interested in animal care!!! I help out at a local dog groomer and I'm also being trained in animal acupuncture!
I'm neurodivergent and queer (asexual) so I hope I can meet some people who are similar here!!!

Comments

• Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hello @celestial_dog! Welcome to our community! I hope you're well :3 I'm also so obsessed with Good Omens and David Tennant! I love love love the series and David Tennant is just an amazing actor! It's really cool that you're studying art and that you're also interested in animal care :smile:

I hope you feel comfort in this wonderful space, and I'm sure that you'll meet people here who are similar to you! I look forward to seeing you around the boards <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    @kaii wahoo!!! Nice to meet u!!!
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 606 Incredible Poster
    edited April 15
    Welcome to the community @celestial_dog! It's so lovely to have you here. <3 I love David Tennant too!

At The Mix, we're an organisation that supports young people under 25 in the UK. You're more than welcome to reach out for support here, however our signposting is tailored to those in the UK so if you do currently live in Australia, it may not always be relevant to the support you're looking for. If you're looking for support in your country, Befrienders Worldwide has information for helplines all over the world. :)
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @celestial_dog welcome to the community it's great to have you here! <3 I also love dogs - animal acupuncture sounds so interesting! :3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @celestial_dog to the community! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Hi @celestial_dog welcome to the mix! <3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya Rea and welcome to the community! Hope you're doing okay :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the mix @celestial_dog :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @celestial_dog hey, it’s lovely to meet u!! It’s so cool u wanna be a tattoo artist, I might have to watch Good Omens, I’ve been looking for a good series to watch! I’m also a big animal lover so the animal acupuncture training sounds super interesting :)
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @celestial_dog welcome!
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 42 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    Hi @celestial_dog welcome to the mix it is good to have you here! Training to be a tattoo artist sounds so exciting! Do you have any tattoos yourself?
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix!

David Tennant is amazing! I've never seen Good Omens though, I'm guessing it's good?

It's cool that you help out at a dog groomers...I love dogs too :)

Hope to see you around!
  • Options
    @Maisy hii!! Thank you! And yes!!! Good omens is great!
  • Options
    @orchid059 hii!! No I don't actually, I'm studying art as a mastery in school, I'm not actually old enough to get one yet, but it's more of an ideal career actually :)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hey @celestial_dog it's cool to have you here!. I also love Good Omens and I also love Crowley too!. Studying to be a tattoo artist sounds super cool and I wish you all the best in your tattoo art journey :smiley:. I look forward to seeing you around on here :).
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films