Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Re introduction

BensonEBensonE Posts: 98 Budding Regular
Hi all, I thought to re introduce myself since I'll probably be more active again. My name is Benson but I also answer to Ben. I have ASD I also have childhood trauma and i have alot of life experience for someone my age and I come here occasionally for advice and I'll try and be here a bit more often to offer support where i can

Because of my ASD I try to relate others experiences to my own it helps me understand things better

Comments

• Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 42 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    Hi @BensonE welcome back to the Mix glad to have you here! The community is a safe space for you to seek support so feel free to reach out and contact us because we are always here for you.

<3
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @BensonE great to have you back on here at the community! We are all here for support whenever you need <3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @BensonE - glad to see you're active again! Relating to others' experiences is a really useful aide, and you're in the right place to find it! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @BensonE great to have you back :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @BensonE hey, welcome back! Lovely to see u again ❤️
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    welcome back @BensonE - it's lovely to have you back on the boards and in the community here again. hope you're doing well :3
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 610 Incredible Poster
    It's lovely to see you back active on the boards @BensonE :)
  • Options
    BensonEBensonE Posts: 98 Budding Regular
    this comment is so abigall from support can find me :)
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    Welcome back! It can be difficult living with ASD and previous trauma, but it's nice to see that you'd like to support others (I can relate to using my own experience to try to understand others too!). And we are always here to support you as well :)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hi @BensonE It's great that you have re-introduced yourself on here and I am glad that your back on here too :smiley: . I hope your doing good this week <3.

All the best,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films