Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should V make a debut album?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
edited April 8 in General Chat
There was an email sent out to the youth voice groups last week by V and at the end of the email, it said "debut album coming soon." Who would dare V to actually make it? And here is the proof. @JustV @TheMix
au3x7c3x958w.jpeg
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Should V make a debut album? 15 votes

Yes
93%
AifeDancerChloe234sinead276kaiiAmy22ebyrne556JJLemon18Gemmalunarcat522Rose113LozAnonymousToeMatthew_04 14 votes
No
6%
JustV 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Yes
    Even your colleagues want you to do it hehe. @Aife You`re a legend. Well you`ve got to do it too.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Yes
    @JustV You were the one that said it haha. So is it gonna be pop, rock, heavy metal or something else?
  • Options
    Yes
    Come on people. Keep voting it up.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Yes
    Dancer wrote: »
    Even your colleagues want you to do it hehe. @Aife You`re a legend. Well you`ve got to do it too.

We can all be on a bonus track @ella @Gemma!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Yes
    Aife wrote: »

We can all be on a bonus track @ella @Gemma!

Well you could be a band.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 610 Incredible Poster
    Yes

Would love to hear @JustV on lead vocals :D
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Yes
    This is just too funny to me xD
    ky18gcb8p2ul.png

You said its 'coming soon' JustV, no backing away now! You could even do it for charity hehe
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Yes
    Gemma wrote: »

Does he normally sing in the office?
  • Options
    Yes
    Gemma wrote: »

Does he normally sing in the office?

Oh I bet he does! He seems like the person who'd sing just for the sake of annoying his co-workers.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    No
    how did my terrible joke turn into this :lol:
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Yes
    JustV wrote: »
    how did my terrible joke turn into this :lol:

You're trying to tell me this was just a joke?? :o I'm disappointed :(
  • Options
    Yes
    Hold on I have further evidence of V`s musical talent haha.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Yes
    Haha love this :p
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Yes
    So when are you going to start working on the album? It could be a great way to raise money for The Mix.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,022 Community Veteran
    edited April 21
    Yes
    We do need a Mix album no pressure though if your not up for it!. But you could do for charity as @Dancer said so it's all for a good cause. 😂 💷 . What songs would be on the Mix album I'm thinking some Mamma Mia tunes or some Disney classics 😂 😂 🤣
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films