Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

See you soon - a little update from me.

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
Hey folks,

I just wanted to pop on to let you all know that I am ending my role as a discussion boards moderator. I have loved being able to support you all during my time as a moderator.

I just want to say the strength you all show and the kindness that you show is incredible. You are all amazing and this community will forever hold a special place in my heart.
You all make this place a lovely place to be and the peer to peer support is honestly so lovely to see.

I won’t be leaving The Mix completely as I am moving on to a new volunteering role within the organisation, so you will still see me around. :smile:

Keep being amazing humans :heart:

Take good care
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
    Aw bye @Stephanie we will miss you <3
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,061 Wise Owl
    @Stephanie - you've been an amazing mod, and good luck with you're new role - i'm sure you will smash it :3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    Aww we are going to miss you so so much @Stephanie on here!!!. Even though I know you are fully not leaving TheMix instead moving onto a different voluntary role in the company, I wish you all the best in your new endvours and adventures on here. <3 You are going be amazing just like you were as a mod on here!.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films