Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

No notifications?

JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
All my notifications have dissapeared and I don't know where I've been mentioned last time (if at all). Is that some error or have they just dissapeared over time or something? Don't tell me I was gone for that long xD
Believe in me - who believes in you

Comments

• Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Hiya that is strange, I think they do disappear over a certain period of time. If you go into the little globe notifications, tab, and hit all notifications can u see them that way mabye? Staff team @TheMix can mabye help better than me lol
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    @ebyrne556 the option to view all notifications wasnt there, it just said there's no notifications to show. But now that I have some recent notifications the button is there again and I can view them all normally. Thank you.

I think it doesnt make sense for the button to view all notifications to dissapear if I don't have any recent notifications. If that makes sense
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 590 Incredible Poster
    edited March 31
    Hey @JJLemon18 glad to hear you've been able to see your old notifications now. But you're right that it's strange the button to click to view 'all notifications' wasn't there until you had some recent notifications. Will have a look into this to see if it's a bug we can fix - thank you for flagging! :)