Homeโ€บ General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ
Options

Chef zone ๐ŸŽ‚ (potential trigger for some)

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
Place to put pictures of anything u bake or cook

I'm baking carrot cake tomorrow =)
โœจ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up โœจ

Comments

• Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    This is a great idea River =)
    Can't wait to see what people make!
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    ooooo i love this idea!
    Will be using this as an excuse to bake something :lol:
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,050 Wise Owl
    love this - as someone who personally cannot bake for the life of me, I can't wait to see what you all make
  • Options
    Think I'll leave the cooking ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ4o0jja85fpqn.jpg
    xqm642tl342l.jpg
    mgrnhy48ylvw.jpg
  • Options
    Out of the cookies and the 2 cakes, the cakes were the only thing edible ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,997 Community Veteran
    @River The main thing is that you had a go and tried the recipes even if maybe they didn't taste as good. Honestly though those pictures above look way better than what I could try and do (baking-wise). I do like the look of the cakes though and I bet they were super tasty even the cookies <3. I really want to have a go baking some cakes but I don't know what kind I would like to do really. I have thought about making a red velvet cake for a long time but never got round to doing it properly or even getting the ingredients. I know pride month is coming up real soon and I would love to have a go making some Pride themed cupcakes or cakes even.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Interesting thread idea Does anyone like blueberry muffins?.Very random but my mum made some last week and they were so good haha
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    I like blueberry muffins @ebyrne556! To be honest, I like most cake :p I do not have the skill you guys have - love all your photos so far though.

I have 'town-hopped' to find all the home-made Easter eggs in the cafe's in town over this weekend =) (delicious but slightly cheating ;) !)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Love the thread idea! I'm sure we've got some hidden chefs among us, and all sorts of creative and tasty dishes being served up! :)
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Any more creations this week team The Mix chef's and creative's? :p Personally, I cheated again and had an Easter cookie from Costa :3
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 I did another carrot cake lol
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,997 Community Veteran
    Any more creations this week team The Mix chef's and creative's? :p Personally, I cheated again and had an Easter cookie from Costa :3

The Easter cookies from Costa look so yummy and tasty btw.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films