Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spreadsheets

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,069 Wise Owl
Hey

does anyone know how to make spreadsheets or any good videos that show you?

I'm doing a mental health project and need to make a spreadsheet :')

✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Hi @River! Yes - I use spreadsheet software all the time! It's a really important tool for me to organise myself and my life :)

Could you explain a little more about what you're planning to do on the spreadsheet? They have a lot of functions - databases, graphs, tables, and so much more! That'd be helpful to point you in the right direction
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,069 Wise Owl
    Hey @Azziman I want to do different colum sort of things with it, I'm basically gonna do like a dash board if that makes sense.
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    edited March 25
    @River Yes, that makes sense. Spreadsheets are great at producing dashboards. There are lots of YouTube tutorials on making dashboards - here's one that I found that might be useful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0E2pmXQcPA
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.