Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it normal feelings

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
Does any1 get this head fuzz feeling like u dunno wat to do with urself and u look in every direction to distract urself? Isit ur thoughts over the week? How do u squeeze it down so ur without those thoughts
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    dyoverdxdyoverdx Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    Does any1 get this head fuzz feeling like u dunno wat to do with urself and u look in every direction to distract urself? Isit ur thoughts over the week? How do u squeeze it down so ur without those thoughts

I get that when I’m in public, if that’s what you mean. I get paranoid that the group of loud yobbos on the bus with me are laughing at me or recording me.

So I do what you just that. My solution? I don’t know a clear cut answer, but I think I’m not as important as I think I am lol. It’s fun to make fun of yourself when you get all serious sometimes. Life’s too short to sweat the small stuff imo. Nobody in a 100 years is going say dyoverdx is a weirdo or whatever. So even if they were recording me, who cares? Everyone dies. So I think it’s a blessing in the sense that you don’t have to worry all the time and it is best to be as happy as you can while your still here.
    “Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.”
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000 I'm sure people will relate to the 'head fuzz' you describe - it can definitely be overwhelming to cope with so many thoughts going on at once. Are there any things you can think of that help you feel calm? These can be different for many people - but it can be useful to find ways to relax your thoughts when they're getting too much <3