Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Idk whether I can do this anymore

joshy123joshy123 Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
I'm really struggling I just want people to hang out with I hate everything and I think that'll make it a bit better I can't be in this fucking house anymore everything bad that's ever happened to me has happened here I fucking hate it I don't wanna feel this way anymore has anyone got any advise on how to make friends irl? I'm clueless this is the downside to moving country and being home schooled it's shit

Comments

• Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    Hey @joshy123
    I can hear you're going through a tough time at the moment. Being homeschooled sounds like it can be quite lonely at times <3 . I'm wondering if there any youth clubs in your area you could join?
  • Options
    I'm too old for the ones in my area
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @joshy123 hey i'm sorry ur feeling lonely, i know how awful of a feeling it can be. Maybe getting a part time weekend job could help cause you're essentially forced to talk to them n ppl of diff ages will be working there! also if where u live has any local clubs for ppll with certain hobbies? like mine has a local walking club/golf etc.
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    @joshy123 im just checking in, how are you doing today?
  • Options
    @nat_ absolutely shite lol
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @joshy123 i know its been a few days now but just a checkin from me? We are here for you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I'm still struggling but I'm taking each day as it comes
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    We're here for you @joshy123 keep persevering <3